Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question:
let's say im on PPD plan, and i want to switch to PPS. now, i have 6 sales this month (didnt get paid yet), if i switch to PPS will i get 42$ and my current PPD stats will be erased?

Last edited:
(Upload via zoom uploader may not working. Fixed version of zoom uploader will be available today.)
?????

Yes, the new update of zoom is already available. there is new function!

If you're uploading a file that exist on extabit servers, zoom will just generate a link and you will have that file in your account, so you don't need to upload the file at all.
If the file is new (not yet on extabit servers) it will upload the usual way.

I have a question:
let's say im on PPD plan, and i want to switch to PPS. now, i have 6 sales this month (didnt get paid yet), if i switch to PPS will i get 42$ and my current PPD stats will be erased?

Err... NO!! No filehost is going to pay you for previous sales after you switch to PPS. All future sales and rebills will get you money.

Also 5 sales in last 2 1/2 das starting to like extabit again

since the download speed for free user has become LOW ,i am getting more sales than before ,but LESS downloads !!!

Last edited:
Is it really hard for extabit to actually remove that msg on their home page that they are having download speed issues

They think they can get sales that way

Upload speed has been stable for me this week. (Both with FTP and Web) Meanwile, I was wondering if you plan on renewing Remote upload system and opening it to premium links from other hosts? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back