Status
Not open for further replies.
Extabit :

Please , Correct Downloads counter , its not Real , there is shaving for Downloads , its unacceptable , Fix it please .

Any reply from admins please ???

@IGdwight,
@1000watt,
@Muawia,

At the summary report - you see the numbers of downloads which we pay you for(free downloads).
At files statistics - you will see total(free + premium) downloads.

@ Jennifer Gallagher

But i am talk about Files Statistics, not only for summary !!!

Filemanager dosen't correct dear :facepalm:
Please read my previous post carefully
This problem only in the last 2 days !
Shaving for downloads NOW :'(

Why its occur now ??? if this shaving continue here , there isn't any necessary to work with Extabit in future :(

Extabit was very Nice :'(

@ Jennifer Gallagher

But i am talk about Files Statistics, not only for summary !!!

Filemanager dosen't correct dear :facepalm:
Please read my previous post carefully
This problem only in the last 2 days !
Shaving for downloads NOW :'(

Why its occur now ??? if this shaving continue here , there isn't any necessary to work with Extabit in future :(

Extabit was very Nice :'(

Stats Working Fine X-(X-(X-(X-(

I can also confirm that everthing works just fine. (Counts and sales as well).

Muawia @ Maybe just 30 users have downloaded your duplciate posts huh? Since you make money out file duplicate files correct?

@Muawia,

The calculation is correct,so the downloads,sales and rebills are counted right.

Ok, that is the last answer !?

I post image here from 2 days which explain that downloads was very nice

But its not fine now !!! and its not my Complaint only !!! i will see my downloads in 2 days comes , if still shaving , i will leave Extabit , i need my real Downloads only !!!

Regards,

I can also confirm that everthing works just fine. (Counts and sales as well).

Muawia @ Maybe just 30 users have downloaded your duplciate posts huh? Since you make money out file duplicate files correct?

Who tell u that i post duplicate posts X-( most of my files not duplicate ,
and i wrote that the same files count 300 downloads in LETITBIT , while its only 30 in Extabit (THE SAME FILES) (Opposite previous days)

waiting time for Extabit has changed to 15mins.. that is why all downloads are down 80% !! and that's why shaving... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

sales seems ok today...got 5 new sales.

the only negative now I have list of files need to re-upload due to their servers broken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back