Status
Not open for further replies.
I was making 3,5$/1000 downloads and now I made 1 sale and earn $17.37/1000 downloads. For how long time I will earn like this?

"Question: How does the pricing plan «$20 per 1000 downloads» work?
Answer: We pay for ALL downloads of ANY files of ANY size from ALL countries. The tariff is calculated for each partner. It depends on the traffic quality; i.e. the number of Premium sales in relation to the number of downloads."

Understand but not clear, we will be glad if Extabit can provide more details i.e.

1. How many sales required to achieve $20 per 1000?
  2. How long it will last after achieving certain rate?
  3. How long will the rate drop to Zero if no sales at all?
As PPD affiliate, we really appreciate the detailed info about this plan.

Thanks

I work with downloads, not with sales but I just wanna ask. For these two sales I will get 25,98$ or 50% (12,99$)?

001c5d7c2a47f79b944f182a89c969bd721.png

rimciausias - 12.99 or 6.50 per sale (they only have 1 month sales). But if the don't cancel their monthly subscription you will get 6.50 from them as a rebill every month untill they cancel.

my number of sold accounts are decreased from 12 to 7 when i am at partner reports (sales) section !!!!!!!!!!!! why ?????????

I have contacted AlertPay regarding banning Extabit and this is what they said :

Our records don't show Extabit to have ever submitted their website for review. We have just recently changed our review process now making it necessary for merchants to submit a website for review before being able to utilize an AlertPay check our page.

Kind regards,
AlertPay_David (Employee)

Extabit, please add alertpay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back