thanks for the payment

------

RktFY.png

now active 24.03, WHY ?!

Last edited:
@extabit

When are you re-instating new partner registrations?​

You say
Unfortunately,partnership is not avaliable.We'll open it,when we'll normalize UL/DL speed.Please,be patient!We'll keep you updated.
Thank you for understanding
but

What are you doing to "normalize ul/dl speed" ? New servers? Move data center?

If you are not doing anything to "normalize ul/dl speed" Then you are happy with speed so you can restart partnership registration.

If you are not starting partnership registration and you are not doing new servers or improvements to upload speed then you MUST ANNOUNCE an end to new partner registrations

Please BE HONEST with uploaders! and everyone else​
If you won't accept new partners tell us and we can take our uploads and bandwidth somewhere else

@heart_tracker @amena @nbupload STOP ASKING TO BE MADE PARTNER BY PM! Extabit will not do ithttp://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=44264

hello extabit!
at this time it very hard to sell premium account while PPD depend on PPS. so it can't get high rate. yesterday My rate was 8$/1000 download, but today it reduced to 5.48$/1000 download. it's not profitable. so I hope How you can review your PPD depend on PPS for best at this time ?? thanks sir!
I'm sorry my enlisgh to bad.

Changed to PPS last night and 2 sales today WOO HOO!!! Also denis/jennifer any word on new servers because speeds are really slow in the last few days. Maybe stopping non-affiliates for ul till its resolved

I got my payment. but I stop uploading on extabit, sales not counting, rates for download is very low, when everything will be stable I get back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back