Status
Not open for further replies.
1 sale , 1 sale , 1 sale.... I see people are like beggars. If I will get 1-2 sale per week
I feel I'm beggar.

fantastic speed

098h948dzvyg.jpg

Last edited:
I see lots of people posting that they sent pm's to @jennifergallagher and @extabitdennis asking to be an affiliate. Has anyone actually gotten a response?

Last edited:
hi friend
plz active for me affiliate Up to $10 for 1000 downloads, depending on the quality of traffic + 30% of sales and rebills
my user:mehrdad_lejeuner20@yahoo.com

If you can't add paypal to buy permium for 6 months, 1 year and 2 year and Lifetime your sell will lost after 1 months. Because:

1. Download speed is not good enough.
2. After download a file the format has changed.
suppose: .avi it is .avi_____
, .mkv it is .mkv_____

We need to change the file format after download.

Shit....

Fix these problems. Otherwise your Filehost will be dead. No one will buy premium account from Extabit next time.

Last edited:
extabit:are you check my PM?your email?I received a letter inviting you for your cooperation, but when I agree you do not respond.that the matter?

When you will accept unlimited time and storage for premium uploaders?
Do you have any plan for premium uploader (is not premium user for download) can upload unlimited file, and unlimited time? I think this is nice plan for uploader, I don't need premium for download, I only keep my file for my members. 30 days is bad for me :(

When you will accept unlimited time and storage for premium uploaders?
Do you have any plan for premium uploader (is not premium user for download) can upload unlimited file, and unlimited time? I think this is nice plan for uploader, I don't need premium for download, I only keep my file for my members. 30 days is bad for me :(

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/MTOxH.png
[/SLIDE]

Where statics my store? I do not know how much storage capacity

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/IKFXD.png[/SLIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back