Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arthur,
@YoWhiteMom,

Tomorrow we'll form the payouts for the period till 10.02.If your payment method is PP,you'll get your money tomorrow.If your payment method is WM or Alertpay,you'll get your payments later ( 1-2 weeks).
The income for the 10.02-17.02 period you'll get on Friday(17.02)

Again same question. If I'll not get paid tomorrow because my payment mode is Alertpay so then on the next weekend (17.02), I'll get my all amount including previous and this weekend? Am i right?

WTF

9UqKR.png

please do some thing....

i can't change my payment method

also i see some of my friend has pps plan 65% my only 50% i am getting sales too..

Last edited:
Now it will be very hard to earn money because users cannot buy more than one month with Paypal ! .. and as Extabit support told couple of times here.. 99% of the buyers are using paypal :( .. maximum earn will be 50% from a one month buy.

This situation will be permanent or it`s temporary ? .. please answer!

Thanks

Please consider add more payment method (Like oron and fileserve doing).
Not many people have Alertpay, and it is hard to add money to alertpay balance since visa, master and amex stop supporting Alertpay

Last edited:
This is why they are getting banned from sites. They got you all to promote them and now they have issues with delivering on their promises. Think of the people that bought premium memberships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back