Status
Not open for further replies.
direct links what you mean?

When users refer to a direct link, they are referring to a link given from website to another website that is clean of tracking scripts or redirects

why in your web says: "Our affiliate program allows you to earn much more than major competitors offer: $30-100 per 1000 downloads!"

at PPS plan with rebills.

Then there is no difference between free and premium user right ?

free - 20 day for inactive files
premium - 30 day for inactive files

We are preparing new "storage offer" for you.
Stay tuned.

I got two questions:
1. what does it mean "premium storage", because its certainly not unlimited, am I right? will You delete inactive files with premium account?
2. I found an option on your site - premium account for number of downloads, so it means that I will have premium account including premium storage, as long as Your hosting won't be closed (if I won't download that specified ammount of files)?

hi extabit!
I used your service for more days. but I don't see any counted download. All Download be zero. I can't earning from your service. so please check my account what have any problem?

d5cf181adf.jpg

what is 5$ ?? Counted Total Download be zero. please check! thanks sir!

my username: uploaderqn@gmail.com

Last edited:
Why stats are not showing? When i click to stats it redirects to partnership page. Even with every link related to affiliation directs to partnership page. Does not show any stat. What is the problem?

Why stats are not showing? When i click to stats it redirects to partnership page. Even with every link related to affiliation directs to partnership page. Does not show any stat. What is the proble

extabit affiliate has been closed .

Why stats are not showing? When i click to stats it redirects to partnership page. Even with every link related to affiliation directs to partnership page. Does not show any stat. What is the problem?

Probably you haven't registered as a partner.PM me your login.

@nguienu,
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=40345Hi!I've looked through your account.5$ is a bonus for registration.
Please provide us with your traffic sources.
Regards,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back