Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that extabit doesnt pay anymore ... because: for example 3 week they dont pay ... and i cant believe that they have too much money on paypal to pay all affiliates for 3 weeks

Been trying this host:

G0q1W
G0q1W.png

Very weak!

In other new host I tried, for 15 downloads I got $0.296.

Bye.

I think that extabit doesnt pay anymore ... because: for example 3 week they dont pay ... and i cant believe that they have too much money on paypal to pay all affiliates for 3 weeks
What are you talking about, they didn't pay only for the last week, due to problem with PayPal, all the other payments they made on time. :)

Do you think that this problem will be solved this week? Sorry bro but i cant believe this ... When filehost get limitation paypal have mooooooooooooore time to unblock it ...

What you talking about .. you have tarrif 2,19 per 1000 downloads ... you have 2000 dls so 4,18 is correct ...:facepalm:

Problem with FTP again.
The deadline for the connection were exceeded
Error: Unable to connect to server

Same as before, cant connect to server.

If you operate a site and do not affy with extabit and receive no earnings from them should you ban them from your site to protect your members from buying premium then getting scammed?

This Host seems to have lots of trouble and excuses.

If they have no PP they should get another processors for orders. They are still selling premium why can't they pay on their affy obligations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back