Status
Not open for further replies.
again i am saying, just don't post proof less comments. You said, u tested sales. So, y don't you send transaction id.

If it's not really credited you will get 100% from that sale.

Note: some members here already tested service, Their sales 100% counted within minutes and also got 100% from their sales.

I also counted one month, but the premium 3 months Extabit took himself completely.

Transaction id, what would you then banned my account? :D:D:D I know that Extabit blocks those who told the truth about his stealing. I am not a schoolboy. Stop stealing, give our money (PayPal, 27 th) and then you will believe. In the meantime we can all see that Extabit stealing our money and sale

It's sad to see you guys still fighting for your sales with extabit.

Guys leave the host as i have already suggested with my experience and those who haven't read it, please go read my last two post.

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...com-file-hosting-post1638392.html#post1638392

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...com-file-hosting-post1639107.html#post1639107

I am a good uploader earner with an average of generating income at a min of $80 a day with any filehost i tried (sharingmatrix,fileserve,hotfile and oron) and then i came to try extabit and extabit ruined everything.X-(

Now i am with UL.to and RG and slowly getting back in track.

I have nothing more to say about extabit bitchiness but feel sorry for you that you are still with them hoping that extabit sales system will go honest.

They are the CHEATERS and they will remain as CHEATERS

Save some Calories and LEAVE this SICK HOST NOW

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

All of you are well understood. The purchase right will lead you to the owner of the file, ie to me and after Extabit threats to my address, Extabit immediately blocked my account.
Convenient to play the fool and continue to steal from their partners. As steals Extabit. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

sorry but if extabit cheet you ll not find any link for them on web ,
you can ask user why not buy premium account not asking owner i know extabit pay every cents but cant stand face to problem happened to any file host

Will be fixed ASAP.

Those Files were not on inactive list.. After copy files goes to the inactive list instantly.

Capture.png

Look at the remove date. But those files are now on Inactive list. It's a bug please fix it.

[mod]Denis when will you learn we do not allow multiple accounts or account sharing.

This is more strictly enforced when you are a banned user gaining posting access with another account.

If you can not trust him to follow simple site rules how can you trust him to do anything else?
[/mod]

I have a question or like I have two payments for the previous week, and for the present, the payza it will be those two amounts on Monday?

when will i get paid to webmoney account, it says still waiting its not much some 24$ , i know you had some problems but now it seems everithing is ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back