Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, my balance is down $100 that they took and it didn't come back. Pretty shady. Also I just got a 6 month sale in the sales section, but it only counted as a 1 month sale. Something really fishy going on.

Last edited:
for banning dennis and balak i think they are taking revenge with wj members who had extabit affliates

no sale no rebill no earning

Last edited:
Partner menu
Payments

""""Automatic weekly (on Fridays) payments.
The minimal payout is 50$.""""

Is this true???

I have 60 $ for first payout.(WMZ)

I can understand not getting any replies here they are banned atm, but why not reply to feedback emails. Come on Extabit, you are making some serious money, you can afford couple of guys to reply to support emails.
I had some money disappear yesterday from total balance as well. Although when it was added there weren't any sales added in reports. And don't have any sales since then, as if someone turned them off. Ok it could just be bad luck but estimating by my progression and posting activity it would seem more likely that what happened yesterday were sales that just didn't show up in reports.
I doubt any serious host would cheat members as they got more to loose then gain from it. Since it is easy to determine if there is cheating and it is much harder to regain lost reputation. So I am guessing it is an issue of some glitches and bugs either in their script or at merchant's side. But I'll never understand why is it a problem to hire someone to at least write some reassuring email reply like "We will look into your issue". They don't need to have a clue about anything. They can take it up with someone up the ladder later and get back to us. By ignoring emails it just looks like you don't care.

When you click "buy premium" you have webmoney and visa which they remove. Script is full bugs.

mbs4mx.png

It's impossible that last 5 days don't have any sale :facepalm:

yes in download file page when you click "buy premium"
its not showing avangate payment method its showing only other payment method

also "ilivid premium download button" banner ad at bottom and pop up window will confuse them
and the result is low sales

also avangate payment method supports rebills so extabit should remove all other payment method, ads and popup and should open rebills

Hello,
I'm new support memeber at Extabit. I should get the support rank as soon as Denis is unbanned again.
Anyway yesterday you noticed a deduction of balance, it's because the balance was wrong, the earning of 19th August was added to balance twice, so this amount was deducted from your balance, and it's showing the right amount right now.
Currently only avangate has rebils. And webmoney is back on premium page again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back