Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing Is Re bill is totally off? I did not get nay Rebill after paypall problem. Please clear This.. Is there any chance get rebill back in near future? Or Increase our PPS %?:)

@MSL6600 Isnt it simple? If paypal not accepting payment How will u get rebill?

No paypal meaning no subscription payment..

PS: I could be wrong.. but for now i dnt think they are paying paypal frozen money... I think they are paying for the fresh money earned from new payment processors.

@MSL6600 Isnt it simple? If paypal not accepting payment How will u get rebill?

No paypal meaning no subscription payment..
We don't have paypal oin our country so I don't understand the terms. Suppos Mr.x buy a 1 moth (First pay) premium using his credit card. after one month when he is renew his account who will get those re bill?

I do not think there can be subscriptions, however if extabit changes rebills on an account basis e.g. user a premium expired, goes to get premium within the same account , buys premium. Then that should count as a rebill , in theory , extabit support please shed some light on this.

thanks

@mcmoore I think U should but if those guys go on click someone else's link any buy a prem account thn i dnt think u will get rebill...

@MSL6600 I think you should...

Lets not talk abt it and assume wht and if this will happen. Will wait for the Support to give us some clue...

Question: How long will my uploaded file be stored on Extabit.com?

Extabit.com offers the longest file storage period up to 20 days since the last download for usual accounts and eternal storage of 100 Gb of files for “Extended premium” accounts.

Q.1- What are extended premium accounts?
Q.2- Does that mean that only 100GB of files will not have any expiration date for premium users and If I upload like 1TB the other 900GB will get deleted after 20 days of no download?

Please send payments on Friday and please also include frozen payments. so you do not have problems with their affiliates. :)
+ other morons

They have frozen PP account with all the money for 180 days. So all these money they "owe us" - They dont have it, PP has. :facepalm:
Extabit can eventually pay us earlie r from other money they will earn. But thats all they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back