Status
Not open for further replies.
plz! fix download:( speed verry slow:(

sZ9W.png

Waiting for any good News from Extabit ...

We all are having 2 weeks payment in extabit and Counting ... I hope extabit will keep update us about the issues that they are having ...

Though Denis told us that Payment may due 1 or 2 weeks .. so 2 weeks already gone and this 3rd week is about to come ...

Waiting for your Response Denis / Jennifer

Really what is happening?
Uploading is good for me and download also i use RDP.
only Payment problem. it is not so but if it.
Some guys are very crazy listening Bad sound !!

Last edited:
3 sales in 30 mins and 5 in last 2 days. It is fine. And to rule out conspiracies I don't have my own website, I can up at about 40mbps and dl at about 10-20mbps from my RL Netherlands connection.

Also is it a case of rebills couning as sales because 3 in half an hour is weird. Was extabit just backed up. @Extabitdennis or Balak (?) when paypal is back up will you be paying the whole of the back payments in one go or will you be spacing it out?

There is problem with sales... I get about 1000 download's per day and more and I don't get sales about all week!

There isn't 3 days ago 750+ dl no sales
2 days ago 750+ dl no sales
Yesterday 750+ dl 2 sales
Today 750+ dl 3 sales

Whats the common link factor bugger all. There is nothing linked to dl and sales. I know people who get 1000+dl and no sales and I know people who get <100 and 3-4 sales. It depends on what you upload, where and luck. NOT DL

Okay make that 4 sales (PB). However the first 3 updated to my total balance the 4th one hasn't. It comes up on my main stats page and sales page buy my balance hasn't actually gone up the $6.50. @extabit Dennis can you look into this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back