Status
Not open for further replies.
My status Frozen Form Yesterday.
DXfyuB4r9pO4jz0Y3FCHT2n2otxmGy4s5AoX2TI0oBCEDggATQvgMOKl2CAAQmCaB9k4goAAEIHJAA2nfAQaVLEIDAJAFyVJKrDwIQOCMBqX0cEIAABM5G4KOfOSAAAQicjwDad74xp8cQgMDPP6N9eAEEIHBGAmjfGUedPkMAAmgfPgABCJyRANp3xlGnzxCAANqHD0AAAmckgPadcdTpMwQg8P+xWXHhMFGr8QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
i'm too:(:(

Whats up there, No downloads, No Sales and rebills at all
Think all accounts are frozen

One Thing More
Counting downloads from my files archive

Last edited:
please do not act like babies

Mama, gimme my money or booby :))) I'm hungry and booby or money feed me :)))

[SLIDE]http://2.firepic.org/2/images/2012-06/08/8iuak0lh9tof.jpg[/SLIDE]

jit6s4d4ocfv.png

Last edited:
Everytime I check in this thread I see the most popular word "stat frozen"

Sales and rebills are not a consistent element which if yesterday you got 2 sales so today you MUST got at least 2 sales too.It's depend on your stuff's quality and your luck

Why I say that?Because if you put yourself at customer role you will see.There are some reasons could cause your low sale and rebills

1. The financial over the world is horrible now.Please look at Greek, Portugal and some countries in Europe group.People have to cut down their pocket in order to live.So they do not want to buy premium account but try to free download
2. Your competitor provide higher quality stuff than you and that's why he make more sales and you don't
3. Your luck!If a customer see 2 links which one belongs to you and the other belongs to other guy, he might take the other link (not yours) and you don't make sale

So I think Extabit and every file host MUST give each affiliate 2-3 sales and rebills per day to avoid the word "frozen"

If you or your friend buy a premium account from your link and it doesn't show up at your stat then you can say "stat frozen" and of course you have to make a video proof to prove it

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back