Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any one tell me its normal? My balance showing 0.00$, see payment Tab waiting for payment. But still not received payment in my Paypal.
e011116b25.png

^you will be paid on next Friday 25th May.

earning for current week will be paid on next Friday, so it will be delayed one week.

why RU is so slowly? i mean in filemanager appear very hard files after completed in ru. i waiting from yesterday to appear in filemanager.

Dear Extabit I need to know, actually not only me everyone wants to know, when u extend our free premium.This is not our commitment, this is your commitment.Please say something about this extended premium.Thanks

Last edited:
yup, i'm getting that too. It shows completed at the remote upload but yet when I go to the file manager its not there, I have to keep it at the remote upload and get the links from there. Very troublesome.

When will FTP Upload move up still get 550 kb/sec its my home speed man. Yesterday i uploaded 61.6 GB data and it take whole day total waste of time.

Sales and rebills work good. Only you cannot make it. Extabit has sometimes problem with stats but you have sales and rebills problems always (and many people here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back