[Experienced & Webmasters Reply] What can I do to get massive traffic of my uploads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget uploading yourself, downgrade your broadband and buy a RDA(RDP) or something similar ive got 12mbps upload on those things they come in all shapes and sizes starting at about 6$ a month. <3

Can u recommend me one? I have money on my moneybookers...

The last one i used was a good 6 months back, im sure your thread will get spammed with offers look in the hosting section theres lots in there with reviews and things from forum members.

I've seen on TV, Bangladesh (or maybe just some parts of it) is a tough country when it comes to real life jobs, internet is kind of a golden opportunity there so I don't blame him for trying the best.

BTW, $6000 for uploading is just stupid, I would open a legit online business and safe $5000; or if you're so passioned about uploading... you can buy some big traffic warez sites which already have regular uploaders and work hard with them.

This post should be a joke... Get a job!

People thinks that they go to be rich uploading lol

I not understand how someone can lost 6000$ trying to be an uploader, is unbeliable.

Try to be a webmaster and you will lost your life lol

How could you even fathom paying $1000 for an internet connection? I mean come on, any person with half a brain would have weighed in the feasibility before investing such arduous amounts of money.

Did you really believe you could one day earn $1000 a month from uploading to break even with your internet connection billing? Only a few top uploaders earn that much in a month.

There's no quick way to become rich from warez. You could have invested some good money on a high PR legit site and Google Adsense would have given you a decent income every month.

actually you don't need to exaggerate things up to get some help around here, if you're a kid and could spend up to $6000 just for uploading, why would you need the money from uploading ?

c'mon, these whole thing doesn't make any sense.

for 6000$ you can start a legit online site ... get it SEOed and then earn hefty amount from google ads :| ....

you wasted them ... ok past is past ... anyways now u want to earn from uploading ? ..
tell me how much time you can spend uploading in one day ? ...

maybe i can help you >_>

No one answered my actual q...I need to learn the best ways in this business...

If there were any awesome ways, everybody would've done those things already, and those things wouldn't be awesome anymore.

Just find something you're good at, and do it passionately and with a LOT of patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back