Exoshare.com - Free Multiupload up to 40 File hosts available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem: Files are not up to all the selected sites. When I uploaded files, all of them didn't popup in my account on the hosters.
User: thedossetup

I can't upload in my filefactory account Why?
Check if the added account is valid and correct.

Please add Filesega, lumfile, shareupload.. Thanks
Filesega,lumfile added. Shareupload is temporary deactivated.

Problem: Files are not up to all the selected sites. When I uploaded files, all of them didn't popup in my account on the hosters.
User: thedossetup
Sometimes it gets blocked or something goes wrong with the hoster website. Can you give me an example?

hi

very good service, can you check i the upload is failed to Putlocker, for last some days, can you add more free filehosting please

thank you very much

How do I configure the Upload Multiple fileUploader? or API?
You have to set up your exoshare account login/password on FileUploader, then set up your favorite hosters on exoshare website and that's all.

hi

very good service, can you check i the upload is failed to Putlocker, for last some days, can you add more free filehosting please

thank you very much
Putlocker returns this message : Uploading is Currently Disabled for Maintenance.

Try again in a few minutes.

They have disabled uploading.
Any suggestions for free filehosts?:)

The Greatest Service I see here Respect!

some suggestions

-can u please change the progress bar? and make it calculate the remaining time, progress etc... in the "Remote Upload Section" & in the File host Upload Section it will be verry intressting

-I believe all Uploaded files will be deleted from the Server automaticly in a short time
is it possible to download the files from your server with a Direct Link ?

-it will be verry great if u add another function in this service as u know many users have premium accounts in file hosts , in the remote Upload section u can add a Premium Account feld for direct download without the trick of http://user;password@...etc...com if ( I hope u know what i mean ):)

-can you please add some stream hosts ?

Vidxden.com , Vidbux.com , Xvidstream.com , Xvidstag.com , Streamcloud.eu ( if the server is in EU because they blocked USA ) , Flashstream.in , Flashx.tv , Vreer.com

not everyone work only with File hosts as u can see in my signature :)

Last edited:
You have to set up your exoshare account login/password on FileUploader, then set up your favorite hosters on exoshare website and that's all.

Putlocker returns this message : Uploading is Currently Disabled for Maintenance.

Try again in a few minutes.

They have disabled uploading.
Any suggestions for free filehosts?:)

hi

i not get links to Mediafire, Putlocker (you explaint the reason), Glumbo.

for free filehosting i can suggest

wrzuc.to, load.to, 2shared, free-uploading.com, freeuploads.fr and filetolink.com

you can check if can add some of this

thank you :)

Last edited:
thank you

Thank you was not finding the exoshare because the fileupload was with the old version updated and ready .. thank you!

The Greatest Service I see here Respect!

some suggestions

-can u please change the progress bar? and make it calculate the remaining time, progress etc... in the "Remote Upload Section" & in the File host Upload Section it will be verry intressting

-I believe all Uploaded files will be deleted from the Server automaticly in a short time
is it possible to download the files from your server with a Direct Link ?

-it will be verry great if u add another function in this service as u know many users have premium accounts in file hosts , in the remote Upload section u can add a Premium Account feld for direct download without the trick of http://user;password@...etc...com if ( I hope u know what i mean ):)

-can you please add some stream hosts ?

Vidxden.com , Vidbux.com , Xvidstream.com , Xvidstag.com , Streamcloud.eu ( if the server is in EU because they blocked USA ) , Flashstream.in , Flashx.tv , Vreer.com

not everyone work only with File hosts as u can see in my signature :)
-The progress bar in remote upload will be added soon.
-I think there is no need to give direct links; We are not hosting files :)
-We can't offer premium download because filehosts may ban us.

For these requests servers:
Vidxden.com , Vidbux.com , Xvidstream.com , XvidstagE.com , Streamcloud.eu , Flashstream.in , Vreer.com
Added.
Flashx.tv in the queue.

hi

i not get links to Mediafire, Putlocker (you explaint the reason), Glumbo.

for free filehosting i can suggest

wrzuc.to, load.to, 2shared, free-uploading.com, freeuploads.fr and filetolink.com

you can check if can add some of this

thank you :)
free-uploading added.
Other are in the queue. :)

Hey Thank you man :)

but still have somebugs

Vreer Max Upload is 2.000MB not 200MB
Vidxden Registred users 2048MB
Vidbux the same as Vidxden
Streamcloud 2500MB :)

and Thank you again for the great Service :)

Hey Thank you man :)

but still have somebugs

Vreer Max Upload is 2.000MB not 200MB
Vidxden Registred users 2048MB
Vidbux the same as Vidxden
Streamcloud 2500MB :)

and Thank you again for the great Service :)

These values are just for your info. Anyway i fixed them. :) (I took free users values.)

good host site

i tried to upload a file and accessed in my other host account.
it is so great!
but can not open the site to use uploader software for multiupload
and do not know how to use remote upload.
thanks

-The progress bar in remote upload will be added soon.
-I think there is no need to give direct links; We are not hosting files :)
-We can't offer premium download because filehosts may ban us.

For these requests servers:
Vidxden.com , Vidbux.com , Xvidstream.com , XvidstagE.com , Streamcloud.eu , Flashstream.in , Vreer.com
Added.
Flashx.tv in the queue.

free-uploading added.
Other are in the queue. :)

thank you very much :))

I test the new filehosting to you add, and get it

f3a604a063.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back