exchange wme to wmz !! need help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF79

hello guys.. I recieved a payment wme and I wanted to excahnge it to wmz...

axnxpz.jpg

I noticed that I can only change 3.6 max.. is right ?
how can i exchange the whole amount ??

thanks guys for help..

I wanted to buy payoneer prepaid card from webmoney.. the price is in $ 45.00 WMZ and but I have only euro !!!
[h=3][/h]

12 comments
Yes 45$ is the card issue and activation but 10$ you get on the card so actual 35$ are for maintenance and delivery, i just apply for my payoneer mastercard thought Webmoney, and hope that it works to get cash out on local ATM.:dj:

I ll buy =wmz
I ll give= wme ... to exchange wme to wmz

From 0.01 to XX mean the lowest amount and highest amount available for exchng

thanks my friend.. works fine now

Yes 45$ is the card issue and activation but 10$ you get on the card so actual 35$ are for maintenance and delivery, i just apply for my payoneer mastercard thought Webmoney, and hope that it works to get cash out on local ATM.:dj:

I tried.. didn't recieve the sms code yet.. I will try later

do you know how many time to recieve the prepaid card at home.. 4 to 10 days ??

Last edited:
Do not know, i am waiting for a call from support to verify identity and then i gonna see how long it gonna be to get cars delivered. I get sms verification code instantly, do not know what is the issue by you, did you enter international phone prefix corect?

Do not know, i am waiting for a call from support to verify identity and then i gonna see how long it gonna be to get cars delivered. I get sms verification code instantly, do not know what is the issue by you, did you enter international phone prefix corect?

are you sure that they will call you ?? I already got prepaid card from payza and payoneer.. but never called me.. just sent to me..

I don't understand very well english when people speak... can only read to understand !!

tell me my friend..
webmoney called you or not yet !! ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back