• Yes

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
17 comments
I'd say no, my computer is my baby dude.
Without it my life is gone.
Even I'm in angry mode, I'd do something else than smashing it.

haha i guess if you buy a piece of shit for a pc then i would expect it to go in the trash can fast
however you invest a few hard bux and you will have a machine that will do you well

why the hell would you smash something you payed for that just makes no sense at all

i voted no btw

Nooooooooooooooo...........

I earn my living through the Computer/ Internet.

I'd gladly accept any bullshit it throws at me. Never ever, get mad at it!

I sometimes really want to completely destroy my computer and screen when it's not doing what i want.

Do you?
Well to be honest, PC's don't have brains, so whatever it does, it does it perfectly.

More then likely its the end user that doesn't give the right instructions to the computer :)

Anyway, no. My computer does exactly what "I" want it to do, at exactly the right time :) Even if it is being a bitch about it sometimes, I'm a very calm person.

well i will start the yes off then have broke 2 a laptop and a desktop my lappy was a good one as well it was just one of them days when nothing was going right and got rather pissed off with it so trew it out my window and it smashed my desktop was the same but kicked it when i was drunk regreted it after thoght as i had to get them replaced

Thanks for being honost nelly.

My computer spontaneously reboots so #$%$$#%$$@@#@#$@ ......

Sounds like you need a new power supply. It could be something else but most likely it's a the power supply.

I picked up one of these a few weeks ago. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182016

My old power supply was all rigged together and I don't think it was gonna last much longer. All the fans died in it, and I replaced/re-wired the fans myself lol.

oh god yes, i do feel like doing that sometimes i dont though because its too expensive lol.

though i do have several old keyboards that dont work cuz they have no more buttons, i wonder why haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back