Evadav.com Turned SCAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamat

Hello
I was working with Evadav.com and they paid me the first time
The second time they refused to pay and when I contacted support they closed my account
The amount is very small, it is $60 and I don't care, but I I made this post to aware every user

This is what happened:

rehIfZH.jpeg

Y4I1pzp.jpeg

vF4y2KV.jpeg

17 comments
A site which claims to have 2B+ daily impressions yet has just under 200 followers on twitter is avoidable.

Use your brain next time..

Hello! You have broken our Terms&Conditions which you have agreed while registration. We do not accept fraudulent traffic, thus your account was blocked.

Last edited:
LOL
Are you sure you do not want my traffic?

OrRcpij.jpg

Qkf4Avp.jpg

Our manager contacted you during the traffic test in September, before checking for fraud. We do not accept fraudulent traffic. All the more, it was found that you sent us traffic from two different accounts, which also contradicts to the rules of our platform.

Yes two accounts
My account, and the other account only in your mind
The first time, did you test my traffic and find it fake, so you decide to reward me?
XYc5XcE.jpeg

Yes two accounts
My account, and the other account only in your mind
The first time, did you test my traffic and find it fake, so you decide to reward me?
XYc5XcE.jpeg
Your account was between hold and a ban for poor quality. We hoped that it might be a randomness on the start, but your traffic has not improved. So both your accounts are banned for violation of the platform rules and fraudulent traffic.

Your account was between hold and a ban for poor quality. We hoped that it might be a randomness on the start, but your traffic has not improved. So both your accounts are banned for violation of the platform rules and fraudulent traffic.
I hope all members will see your funny response before working with you
I think I got what I want now
Thank you :)

I hope all members will see your funny response before working with you
I think I got what I want now
Thank you :)
All Еvаdаv partners will be sure that we do not accept fraud and will be happy to work with us. Monetize your good quality traffic and receive prompt regular payments from us :) Thank you for your feedback!

Although I am being new :cow: on this farm, I need to ask @Evadav some question, before I continue considering you as a possible network on my newest affiliate program and the question is:

How do you differentiate low-quality traffic from fraudulent one? In this thread, you first mentioned that OP's traffic was fraudulent, only to come by later and say that he's banned due to low-quality. Low-quality traffic is still valid traffic, and since then, this one is considered a legal source. If it doesn't convert well for your advertisers, partners, that doesn't mean that you should ban the user.

I am not trying to neg-rep you, just want to get some clarification on your rules. Thanks

Mooo :cow2:

Although I am being new :cow: on this farm, I need to ask @Evadav some question, before I continue considering you as a possible network on my newest affiliate program and the question is:

How do you differentiate low-quality traffic from fraudulent one? In this thread, you first mentioned that OP's traffic was fraudulent, only to come by later and say that he's banned due to low-quality. Low-quality traffic is still valid traffic, and since then, this one is considered a legal source. If it doesn't convert well for your advertisers, partners, that doesn't mean that you should ban the user.

I am not trying to neg-rep you, just want to get some clarification on your rules. Thanks

Mooo :cow2:
Low quality traffic defines if there were complaints about poor traffic quality from our partners or if bots were detected in the traffic. We have our anti-fraud system and analytics which distinguish exactly fraudulent traffic from low quality traffic. Also, low-quality traffic cannot be valid any way, because we're trying to provide our partners only high quality and converting traffic. Partners with low-quality traffic receive a warning about it and they have some time to correct the situation and they need to improve their traffic quality. Bot traffic is blocked immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back