Eurdedi.com - E51650/1230 - 64/32GB RAM - 1Gbps - Regular & Encode from $6/Mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the FR dedicated server be back up?

Hello, in 1 or 2 hours, Backup users files take long time. But one finished, windows installation is fast.

We need configure RAID 0 on this Dedicated for better performance. Sorry for all inconvenience.
Best Regards.

Last edited:
Server down

I don't mean to sound bad, but seems like the bonus day that the users from the France rdp received won't do any good, as the rdp have been down for more that 24 hours already. Hope the admin could give us an ETA on the up time.

Hello all, yesterday was a bad day for EURDEDI.
We are still working on france server.
Our server was suspended in netherland by DMCA, Maybe for public torrent download.

We are working without sleep to try to resolve this problem. We will move all users NL to FR new dedicated.
Please do not lose hope, we will solve all problems.

EURDEDI SUPPORT

France Server is Back Online.
Netherland Server is yet suspended. Wait for news.

2 Extra Days Added to France users.

Last edited:
man how much time you need to setup our rdp again almost 2 days gone you need 15 days to setup this be do it fast if i know your rdp is not good then i never buy it

The FR server is back up now, but now its in french instead of english.

Well, at least you've been able to acces the rdp. My user and password info doesn't work, I openend a supor ticket about two hours and something and no answer yet.

France is Online. √
Change Language to English. √
Netherland Server Online Tomorrow.

Leaseweb has decided put online again the server tomorrow.
We We will add a free week to all users, as a token of our sincere apologies.

Sorry for all inconvenience, this was a bad week for all. :(

he just waste of time he told me server will ok tomorrow and still nothing he is telling a lie why you still not provide me my rdp what is problem you have man tel me clear why you waste my time

Emailed u in ur site for a demo, still no reply. Got skype? add: black.beard69@hotmail.com

Please Create Ticket HERE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Customers

LeaseWeb decided not to return the NL server, so we bought a new one in France, to avoid these problems. The performance is the same.

We deeply regret the loss of the server and its data.
The new server uses the IP: 62.210.XX.XX (CHECK EMAIL IN YOUR INBOX)
User data and passwords are the same used on the old server.
Add 1 week free to all users, as a sign of respect and apologies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPEED TEST NEW FRANCE SERVER

YL5LHeG.gif

Last edited:
im unable to create accout in ur site, after i enter all details and click "register" im redirected to a blank page and nothing happens...

im unable to create accout in ur site, after i enter all details and click "register" im redirected to a blank page and nothing happens...

Hello, Please try now.
------------------------------------------------------

Encoding Packs Available

Encoding Starter: From $19 HERE
Encoding Normal: From $25 HERE
Encoding Professional: From $35 HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back