• XYZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • See Results

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soundlover

I prefer .com. But when its taken there's nothing else to do than check other tlds. I want to know your opinion on these two: .eu or .xyz.
Please vote and also comment on the reason or reasons of your vote.
Thank you for all the feedback.

16 comments
Thank you for the feedback. Actually .eu is 2.99 Euros and .xyz is 5 Euros. That's the best prices I found. I thought that .eu was better but after reading around it seems that xyz will be the new .com. That's why I am now puzzled over this.

Thank you for the feedback. Actually .eu is 2.99 Euros and .xyz is 5 Euros. That's the best prices I found. I thought that .eu was better but after reading around it seems that xyz will be the new .com. That's why I am now puzzled over this.

where you read this ?

+

from where you get those prices ?

.xyz is going no where near .com but yes people are getting crazy for it as they were ones for .co

Only 958,824 domains are registered with .xyz extensions. Everyday around 3k domains are added and more than 10k are deleted. Am not saying this on my own or imagination. Am saying this on statistics.

Anyways if you dont have .com available go for .net if even thats not available go with cctlds(country based tlds) or gtlds which are popular (like .xyz, .top etc)

well maniac thats not entirely true :P

YourRealName.xyz got sold for $2k last week :w00t: so it has good room for development but ye we should prefer (.com, .net, .org) over xyz

where i can buy with paypal? for cheap domain that you mean it? in indonesia xyz is just $0.14
but in public hosting not offshore provider
you can get this domain

I have seen .xyz ranked on page 1 on google, just purchased $1 .xyz domain on namecheap yesterday for seo blog, let's see if I can rank high in google.

How about .net? Is your site specific for eu only?
Anyway, I'm curious on why are you concerned with domain extension?
Are thinking about its impact or anything???

None of my websites are specific to eu. Getting a short com is impossible nowadays so I have to settle for another extension. Even domains I bought and let go, now are for sale for over $1000. I think the extension is important. Used pw a lot but seemed to suffer hits when compared to other extensions like eu.

if you are targeting European market and you need to choose between .eu or .xyz then .eu would definitely be the far better option for you.

namecheap is best solution for low cost price of .xyz domain My opinion .EU is better thank .XYZ But .com always better then both :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back