Shared EU Offshore Hosting | Unmetered space & Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentink

New Improved Shared Hosting Plans

Why Us?

1. Faster than others (DDR3 RAM, Core i7 8 core CPU, and highly experienced professionals make it possible)

2. Higher uptime than others here guaranteed or money back

3. 1 gbps ports

4. Intel core i7 servers ( 8 core servers )

5. Faster DDR3 RAM

6. Premium Bandwidth

7. FFMpeg

8. cPanel

9. Autoinstaller

10. 30 day money back guarantee

11. Average server load below 1.0 (unless someone abuses!)

First Month FREE: If you have any other hosting account at any other provider try us absolutely free for 1 month and then decide! There is no obligation to try for free. We can assure you that your time to try out 1 month for free will be worthy and enjoyable.

Facing Downtime frequently or slow website opening speed at previous provider?
Try us today and see the difference.

======

5 GB RAID Protected Space (more secure)
Unmetered Premium Bandwidth Transfer
Server RAM DDR3 (faster)
Intel Core i7 Main server CPU (faster 8 cores)
Host 1 Domain
99.9% Uptime
cPanel
Price: from $1.95/month
======

======

Photon

Unmetered
RAID Protected Space (more secure)
Server RAM DDR3 (faster)
Host Unlimited Domains
99.9% Uptime
cPanel
Price: from $2.45/month
======

30 Day Money Back Guarantee

To find various other plans, unmetered bandwidth options and more or to place an order please visit http://www.webthosting.com/webhosting.php

Available:

1 gbps ports
Ultimate Support
Change main domain name for free
Reset password for free

Dedicated IP (optional):
$1/month or $10/year

Free trial is available to trusted people if you agree to post a feedback. Negative feedbacks are also welcome, not necessary you have to provide a positive one! There is absolutely no obligation to avail a free trial.

Our hosting plan is guaranteed to give the fastest solution with the maximum uptime here on Wjunction with Intel Core i7 Servers and faster DDR3 RAM; highest uptime guaranteed or money back.

Fastest CPU:
We will give you the fastest CPU access compared to any other provider here at the same price.

Price Challenge: Found any cheaper same quality hosting? Just let us know and we will match the price and give you free credit if you are transferring from another provider!

FFMpeg: FFMpeg and other related modules come pre-activated on our shared hosting plans.

Special Offer:
1) Buy any plan plan for 3 months and get 1 month free added.
2) Buy any plan plan for 6 months and get 2 months free added.
3) Buy any plan plan for 12 months or more and get 3 months free added.

20% Initial Discount:
In addition to all offers you can avail a 20% initial discount on your first payment.

Free Transfer Credit: If you are transferring from another provider get your second month for free.

Free Migration:
Coming from another provider? We will move your data from your previous cPanel for free.

Thawte Premium 256-bit (Optional):
Special offer only $39/year (normal price $149/year)

Note:
Using a shared/reseller account mainly for hosting/storing/dumping large files (example: Rapidshare), torrentflux, torrent tracker, rapidleech, or similar is not allowed.

Thank You :)

51 comments
i have both from bentink

Photon

Unmetered RAID Protected Space (more secure)
Server RAM DDR3 (faster)
99.9% Uptime
cPanel
Price: from $2.45/month
======

lets see how is gone go

Special Christmas Offer Only Valid for today

Get 40% discount on your first payment.

Stats: Load average 0.5 for the last 24 hours.

i told you bentink i would play with you and i have in 5 mins flat i got 500 internal server errors oh and "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of ********** bytes exhausted (tried to allocate ******* bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/unzip.lib.php on line 325" bigdump doesn't even work LOL !

[slide=600]http://imgcentre.com/img/uploads/big/8e83067a02.png[/slide] <--- noobs over selling to so we where all correct bentink is overselling scamming etc case closed :P

Average server load below 1.0 (unless someone abuses!)

With 10 load also your website should open faster than others, you cant deny.

Bigdump is not a way to restore large databases, you know very well it uses a lot of CPU.

You intentionally try to abuse the server using bigdump and then say case closed? You did not win in any way. :P Use the same bigdump on other providers' server and show me the load HONESTLY.

Read first post.

Note:
Using a shared/reseller account mainly for hosting/storing/dumping large files (example: Rapidshare), torrentflux, torrent tracker, rapidleech, or similar is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back