Erimge Earn upto $9/1000 views WM , PP , Skrill , Payza No Tricks and no short links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I have problem with site. All is working but when i click to Affilate site doesn`t loading and i get this message "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" . I hope the yestarday and today visit on images was counted to earnings. I check on two browser and problem is thats same. Can you fix it ?

EDIT:
Now is working

Last edited:
Money is approved though it is not yet sent :) Please find time to manage and pay your members ;) Just saying . 1-2 days is the waiting time as you stated though its already been a week :)
- ErImage Account: pinoyjade100

Payments History

Date RequestDate RecivedAmount RecivedAdmin commentTransaction detailsStatus
2015-08-24 04:09:10 2015-09-02 14:11:07 27.8496 $ Hello Thank you for your work , you have to share this proof at wjunction forum here is the official link of erimge thread http://www.wjunction.com/111-affili...-1000-views-wm-pp-skrill-payza-no-tricks-no-s 0 completed

Payment received, Thanks :sun:
Your welcome

Can you check on my support ticket.
Account : pinoyjade100
Ticket #20
Thank you and more power! I love your rates.. So awesome ! :dan:
Hey thanks for your word and we have paid your money

Thank you

Wow so fast, still waiting mine...
Hey there is a problem with webmoney we have solved that today all payment will be cleared and from next time it will be fast

Thank you

Read the Support please, answered already .
Payment clear

Thank you

Still waiting for your payment admin, thank you.
Today for sure you will get your payment

Thank you

Can you please read your support tickets? Thats not a good customer service. You are holding payments for weeks.
In weekends we don't work so sorry for that please tell me your ticket number or username

Thank you

Hello
I have problem with site. All is working but when i click to Affilate site doesn`t loading and i get this message "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" . I hope the yestarday and today visit on images was counted to earnings. I check on two browser and problem is thats same. Can you fix it ?

EDIT:
Now is working
Hey i think it is working fine and no one complain about this, if you have any problem let me know

Thank you

Money is approved though it is not yet sent :) Please find time to manage and pay your members ;) Just saying . 1-2 days is the waiting time as you stated though its already been a week :)
- ErImage Account: pinoyjade100
Payment done already

Thank you

dear, admin, for non adult pic, is there a difference for value of views ( earn money) ?

thanks
Right now we are only working with non adult.

Thank you

Last edited:
turkey to tier 2 , i am in
Please check your pm

Thank you

Admin you told me that yesterday for sure, but now still not receive anything :(
Payment done already check your account

Thank you

ErImage Account: pinoyjade100

Thank you very much and more power !! :D :D
Your welcome

Got mi monizz as usual. :)
Your welcome

Waiting aswell for my Money since 27.08.15.

When will you send it?
Payment paid already please check

Thank you

Last edited:
Got paid a while back. Sorry for the delay in posting the proof. I was travelling for the last few days and away from my computer.

Untitled.jpg

Thanks for the payment. You guys are amazing. will keep working with you

Got paid a while back. Sorry for the delay in posting the proof. I was travelling for the last few days and away from my computer.

Untitled.jpg

Thanks for the payment. You guys are amazing. will keep working with you
No problem mate
Thanks for your words it really means a lot

Thank you

Payment Received. Thanks Lourl!

One more thing, images opening very slow, if you can manage it on average speed again it will be much better.

Last edited:
Payment Received. Thanks Lourl!

One more thing, images opening very slow, if you can manage it on average speed again it will be better.
Your welcome
Here is fast i think because our server is in US , I will check and let you know

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back