Erimge Earn upto $9/1000 views WM , PP , Skrill , Payza No Tricks and no short links

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still awaiting payment please check. On 17th you said 2-3 days it has been 6 days since

id - timpandu
Hey sorry for the delay there is some problem in skrill tomorrow you will get your payment for sure
and all other payment is clear

Thank you

Thanks for the payment admin, payment received on the 19th

pAn8Mv8.png

Thanks for the payment from goimge as well.
Your welcome

dear admin, my affiliate account still pending. please activate it, and also on goimg
user: gotze23
user: poldi23
Thanks!
Activate on both website

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trust me guys if you send MORE USA traffic i will increase tier 1 to $10

Last edited:
You have requested your payment on 25th wait at least 2 ya 3 days we are checking the traffic source

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay thank you admin.
your welcome

2015-08-27 22:03:220000-00-00 00:00:0015.8106 $please provide me your traffic source Thank you0pending
Admin does not respond to emails or in the support ticket. Previous pay outs worked. I dont know whats the problem atm but he doesnt even make a notice on the Main Page.
Use it with care!
Admin please respond so we can make a positive statement out of this.

Payment received, thanks!
Your welcome

Got mi monizz! Thanks! :)

Your welcome

Hello
Can youn activate my account: dawidk101. Thank you
activate

Thank you

Admin could u please read the Support Ticket. Thanks.
support ticket replied please provide me direct link where we can see the images

Thank you

Hey Admin, I saw my request has been approved. When I will receive payment? Thank you very much.
Webmoney payment will clear tomorrow , today all paypal payment clear

Thank you

2015-08-27 22:03:220000-00-00 00:00:0015.8106 $please provide me your traffic source Thank you0pending
Admin does not respond to emails or in the support ticket. Previous pay outs worked. I dont know whats the problem atm but he doesnt even make a notice on the Main Page.
Use it with care!
Admin please respond so we can make a positive statement out of this.
We respond to emails and support ticket please tell me your ticket number we will check, pm the details here

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back