Erimge Earn upto $9/1000 views WM , PP , Skrill , Payza No Tricks and no short links

Status
Not open for further replies.
leGXZ4akQgtw7SAwhJ4cwNdsPTs1eN_MVJzE3qErXA=w772-h164-no

Thanks Admin:-=

Thanks

Payments History

Date RequestDate RecivedAmount RecivedAdmin commentTransaction detailsStatus
2015-06-27 13:53:382015-07-03 17:50:285.412 $Hello Thank you for your work , you have to share this proof at wjunction0completed

Thank you. :whistling:

leGXZ4akQgtw7SAwhJ4cwNdsPTs1eN_MVJzE3qErXA=w772-h164-no

Thanks Admin:-=
Your welcome

Payments History

Date RequestDate RecivedAmount RecivedAdmin commentTransaction detailsStatus
2015-06-27 13:53:382015-07-03 17:50:285.412 $Hello Thank you for your work , you have to share this proof at wjunction0completed

Thank you. :whistling:
Your welcome

just starting with this imagehost
hope working
Thanks for choosing our host
we will not let you down

Thank you

xNT3Tk3-lWvHDfOojFBDY5Tx7EWO1laZ99_zxW0XrUE=w547-h283-no

Admin help me! Username golfpit
I buy One Month Package - 7$
But Nothing happened.

We are not providing this service now and i have not get any payment from you in my paypal account

Thank you

Last edited:
You haven't paid me or replied my ticket either. You asked for traffic source and I have provided that to you. Please answer and don't cheat.
user : bianca

username golfpit pending 2015-07-05 23:42:59
Hey you will get paid in 1 or 2 days

Thank you

You haven't paid me or replied my ticket either. You asked for traffic source and I have provided that to you. Please answer and don't cheat.
First of all you requested your money on 5th of july so it is only 3 day and before posting here please check the ticket
I don't understand why you all guys are in hurry
as i can see you have 10,000 images in your account and having 1 view each , so its weird and when i check your source its 100% direct + 100% bounce rate
before calling me cheater check what you are doing

I'M NOT A CHEATER OKAY

Your welcome

So am I.
Ticket reply
Please be patience and before posting here check your ticket first give us 24 hours to reply

Thank you

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, I have sent links to verify, but I can assure you that there's nothing involved other than uploading and posting in forums. There must be something wrong in analytics. I have been posting img.yt links there and I have sent screen caps of payment .

Thanks for your reply, I have sent links to verify, but I can assure you that there's nothing involved other than uploading and posting in forums. There must be something wrong in analytics. I have been posting img.yt links there and I have sent screen caps of payment .
Payment approved now you send traffic source link
i don't need any website payout proof , we want only traffic source to recheck it

One more time we are not CHEATER

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back