EpicSnapr | Ultimate EIH Tool | Screensnapr Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

pi0tr3k

EpicImageHost, presenting
epicsnqiq.png
EpicSnapr - The Ultimate EIH Tool

What is EpicSnapr?
EpicSnapr is a little tool developed by ExtremeCoderz - an addition for the EpicImageHost.Com users!

What does EpicSnapr do?
Once you have installed it, all you have to do is to press the CTRL+F1 keys combination to select the area you want to "screenshot". The application will do the rest; it means, take a screenshot of the selected area, upload to eih.bz and copy the uploaded image URL to your clipboard. All you have to do now is to paste the URL wherever you want ;)

Is it a free application?
Of course. For every eih.bz user!

Do I have to register on the site to use the application?
Yes, you have to make an account to upload to our site, you won't regret it - sexy user panel is waiting on you!

The screenshot represents the UserCP, where - as you can see - we have added some epic options to give you more information about your images, like the date of last view, size, # views...

Preview of the application?
Of course, here are some screenshots:

8cd96a00f5.png

Some basic options.

8cd96a0772.png

Add here your account information.

8cd96a01b2.png

Uploaded Image Notification.

Where to download? How to install?
To download the application, click here.
Installation note: Unpack it and run the installer - notice you will need administrator privileges to run it!

That's all folks, I wish you all happy uploading and if you have any problems with the application please contact me asap!

Best regards,
EIH Team - Robin H & pi0tr3k

Last edited:
84 comments
It crashes after releasing the mouse yes. But it does take a while to crash. It's not instantly after releasing the mouse.

Anyway, this time windows gave me an error-box. ( the typical, 'do you want to send this error to Microsoft' )
I PM'd you with some logs it created. I hope that's helpful.

after registering i get this message
Logged in.
To lazy to redirect you.
i guess it should be
"Too lazy to redirect you."
the tool is really very nice , i will certainly use it instead of screensnapr..
Works flawlessly on win vista..

Last edited:
You have to have an account and make sure the details are correct. Or it may be that your anti-virus isnt giving it http access.

Nothing that could impact the performance was changed in the latest version. If you're having performance issues with a simple tool such as this something is wrong with your pc.

Well, I've tested it on my PC and a few virtual machines and there are no performance issues of any kind. The login on the 1st snap takes under a second here, but that can indeed vary depending on the quality of your internet connection and the load on the EIH site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back