Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutost

Hello,
I would like to make an ePassporte Account.

But I'm confused, which Account should I choose ?
Personal Account or Business Account

I'm making it so that, plutost.com Customers can Pay via epassporte.

And, how will I get the Money, I mean will I get the Money via Cheque or Bank Transfer, or I can transfer it to Paypal ?

Plz help me guyz, as I dont know anything about ePassporte :p

Kind Regards,
Plutost

9 comments
Hi :) I've been doing a little research on ePassporte and it doesn't seem to have such a good reputation at the moment, there seem to be a lot of ePassporte scams going on and a lot of complaints about the service generally. Maybe it is not such a good choice?.
As far as Adbrite/BritePic if you mean are they ok about you using their services in connection with warez then I think they don't ask too many questions, I seem to remember if I'm not mistaken, that when I was Admin back on Vanillashare.com the owner used Adbrite services. As far as using BritePic on a blog I read this today so you might want to bear it in mind before using the service:

Code:
http://onemansblog.com/2007/04/13/how-the-britepic-photo-service-will-ruin-your-blog/

I use ePassporte all the time, just get a personal account and you will be fine. they work really cool, you have like a account with money on the net, you can request a physical card and withdraw money from your local bank from the epassporte account.

That's a lot of posting you did there Plutost, You know theres a edit button. haha! ePassporte is similar to paypal, they do the exact thing. Paypals better only downside for Paypal is the Limitations.

Well, If they ever limit mine, I call them directly, Be a little bit rude and threaten them that I will take them to court then they resolve the limitations on the phone, works 100%. They reply here instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back