Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
i agree with Dlow if you are complaining about not having any money, its summer now, you could cut lawns etc for a few extra dollars. Uploading to these crap filehosts like you are wanting to isnt going to be around much longer (look at all the "scam" reports of PPDs lol).

Get up, go outside and get a real job

Go join the army, beggars cant be choosers

nothing irritates me more than people that sit on there ass all day and upload to make money, Thats what has ruined the warez scene

Well, when I need some extra money.. I google and search for most searched products from USA. Then I search on Clickbank and search for that product who can fill-up the people need! Then I open a Adword Account with 500INR then advertise that clickbank product throw my Affiliation link, and target Texas, downtown and others small cities maybe. And within 7-8 days my Adwords money will gone.. And I ear like 15-30 Thousand in my pocket.
Good deal haa!
;) Try it.. It's works.. Just target stupid and Lazy people.. They buying it.. (No offence)

- Files Hosting not working anymore.. Unless as long as I'm not coming in the market ;)

Last edited:
You can make a blog... writting good stuffs, sign up in adsense... everything for free.. and you can get some money, on the legal way, secure money... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back