Embedo.to First Anti-Dmca Link generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embedo.to

Hello guys my name is James and im official representative of Embedo.to.

After i see that many of you have problem with DMCA-deleted files, me and my team created first anti dmca link generator.
I think there's no reason to talk too much about our service it's realy easy to use, the main point is that links never get deleted because our smart script detects reported/deleted links and fix them in a matter of seconds, this means your links can stay alive forever. Other great feature that embedo have is multy server, which can be used to add more hosts on 1 player, so if one of the host is down users can simply choose another one and keep watching without leaving your site.
On dashboard you can follow how many dmca links embedo fix for you.

Here is a tutorial how it works.

Supported hosts by now :

Mixdrop
GoUnlimited
Clipwatching
Videobin
Cloudvideo
Prostream
Upstream
Supervideo
Vidlox
Vidoza and Fembed in progress will be added very soon.
Soon we will add more hosts.

This is how player looks like :

Who can use embedo ?
All of you guys that you have streaming sites and have huge problem with bulk deleted links every day.

Why should we use embedo ?
First you don't need to upload files, you can just find links somewhere on internet copy/paste and your job is done, instead loosing time uploading and fixing deleted links you can invest that time in building other sites or just enjoy your life :)

What about ads that are displayed on the player ?
Ads depends from host that you are using, our service dont remove them.

Who can register ?
Our only requirement is to confirm that you own a streaming website.

How much links can i generate ?
Unlimited

If you have any questions i will do my best to answer you as soon as possible.

Last edited:
38 comments
Ahahahahahaha ofcurse...

That you make a clone of the links and detect the broken links and repair them with the created clone means absolutely nothing.

These kinds of services should be banned from this forum.

Last edited:
Our site is only 1 week old and we already have 27 site owners that are using our service. Some people have problems with dmca deleted links and they are searching for solutions. If you dont need our service please just skip the tread. And no it's not only clone it's much more than that.

Do you have some API that can generate embeds with existing links? For example If I have 5-6 links in my site can I generate embed automatically?

Do you have some API that can generate embeds with existing links? For example If I have 5-6 links in my site can I generate embed automatically?

Yes we are working on api code and i think will be ready very soon, our site is still young so we are updating part by part. Thank you for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back