ElfFiles.com - PPD $15.00 / PPS / Mixed Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i told before my files were downloaded by by staff by my request to check your speeds, they were NOT downloaded all by the same IP even if it was at least 1 should be counted or im i wrong?
below 50mb? once again 1 should be counted
WKZf2gT.png

Last edited:
as i told before my files were downloaded by by staff by my request to check your speeds, they were NOT downloaded all by the same IP even if it was at least 1 should be counted or im i wrong?
WKZf2gT.png

Here is what I show in your account...
screeCap.JPG

The one download above 50MB was me on a VPN downloading one of your files....

Here is what I show in your reports.
Capture1.JPG

Again the 7 downloads on 15 was below 50MB.

The 3 files downloaded on the 16, one was me above 50MB and the other two are downloads of files below the 50MB threshold.... Please post a screen shot of your current members area like the one above so I can view and look into it more if needed.

Now moving on to my most important question....

Your staff? Bro, what is it that you do for a living? I ask because my staff, my dog, cat and I are not doing it right! :) Just had to ask... lol, good luck!

Hope this helps.... I thank you for raising the BS flag, again, I will meet questions head on and try to answer the best I can. If I'm wrong I will say I'm wrong and do everything I can to make good on it.

Thanks

Last edited:
WKZf2gT.png

Here is what I show in your account...
screeCap.JPG

The one download above 50MB was me on a VPN downloading one of your files....

Here is what I show in your reports.
Capture1.JPG

Again the 7 downloads on 15 was below 50MB.

The 3 files downloaded on the 16, one was me above 50MB and the other two are downloads of files below the 50MB threshold.... Please post a screen shot of your current members area like the one above so I can view and look into it more if needed.

Now moving on to my most important question....

Your staff? Bro, what is it that you do for a living? I ask because my staff, my dog, cat and I are not doing it right! :) Just had to ask... lol, good luck!

Hope this helps.... I thank you for raising the BS flag, again, I will meet questions head on and try to answer the best I can. If I'm wrong I will say I'm wrong and do everything I can to make good on it.

Thanks

what i do for living as far as i know is not your concern, probably i work more than you. you never know.
lets see what you do with your elffiles with that attitude.
anyway i wasnt to reply any more to this thread but after reading this had to laugh. good luck

Wow Elf, please stay as honest & forthright as you've been so far. Your replies are a pleasure to read :) (Finally an admin who has a proper handle on English, too ;)

what i do for living as far as i know is not your concern, probably i work more than you. you never know.
lets see what you do with your elffiles with that attitude.
anyway i wasnt to reply any more to this thread but after reading this had to laugh. good luck

Gosh, was kidding when I asked. Had hoped the ":) Just had to ask... lol, good luck!" at the end would indicate that, guess not.

Gotta sleep all, have a good one.

remote upload slow :(

Will look into it as soon as I can... However it's my understanding that is a server to server connection, not sure I can do much with that, but will try.

Last edited:
Hmmm, Freeuser-Speed already decreased from 250 kb/s to 100 kb/s and this after only a few days.

Guess a bad sign for the future.

Someone who has a strong understanding of server logs... please PM me as soon as possible. Speeds have not been decreased by me.

Scratch that.... a member of the board that is trusted, however will not be using the site, please contact me. I hope by having a third party that is able to verify stuff, settings, downloads, logs, payouts bla, bla it will put an end to some of the doubts.

Guys/girls I have a project that I have been working on that I want to finish up. I hope to check the board as often as I can, but I fear it will only be a few times today. Please do not think I have run off into the sunset with everyone's cash.

Last edited:
I'll try you out :) I like the way you are here and actually providing support.

One question - what do you do with DCMA? In the 1 year I've been doing this I had 1, which didn't seem valid to me, but I understand you'll most likely just delete the file like the current host I'm using. You don't just ban accounts for that do you?

Actually, we have a small issue. When I click Free Download Google Chrome presents me with this warning.

I'm in the United States if that matters.
etbecz.jpg

Last edited:
Is it? Because every single file hosting service I have used has always been between 250-500KB/s
Uploading is NOT slow for me. Getting upload speeds around 500KB/sec.

That is slow on a rdp, dude :D

@elf - it seems to be random. Cause I'll get it - then I won't, then I will etc. - Makes me believe it's one of the advertisers you are using, and when that ad isn't showing nothing happens, obv.
I know it isn't your fault. Which is why I'm still currently uploading files.

Last edited:
Going to look into it.

Going to look into it. Ok removed one questionable ad I have...will see what happens, and look into it of the problem continues.

Left one ad for livejasmin.com.... if you get another that is not attached to the site let me know will go through the html.

Last edited:
Yeah mate, I generally get over 1Mbps at least.

Got with Elf, too. Just for a very short time...

Making the tool use multithreading would help tremendously as far as upload speed is concerned (think simultaneous upload threads as in Filezilla).

I guess you have a faster upload speed than me.

I think I'm on a 60MPBs down and like 5 up, but meh it's only 20 bucks a month.

Just when people said they were slow, they weren't for me because I was getting the same speed as I do every where else.
Yeah mate, I generally get over 1Mbps at least.

Got with Elf, too. Just for a very short time...

Making the tool use multithreading would help tremendously as far as upload speed is concerned (think simultaneous upload threads as in Filezilla).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back