Elegance Photo Collage Effect in Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorselDersler

Really effective and nice Photoshop Collage effect. You can easily make this effect for your photos. Something that you not understand about video? Let me know and I will help you. Thanks.

[video=youtube;08J8kJjtPp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08J8kJjtPp0[/video]​

5 comments
Its looking good, is it possible to create a Photo collage using 50+ images in one picture by following the same steps?

Its looking good, is it possible to create a Photo collage using 50+ images in one picture by following the same steps?

Yes, it is possible. You need to use Photoshop > File > Automate > Batch feature for this. First, you will apply this effect one of your pictures and when you apply this you need to record action. Save the action and then apply it for all your other images. ıt is easy and not long time ;)

Yes, it is possible. You need to use Photoshop > File > Automate > Batch feature for this. First, you will apply this effect one of your pictures and when you apply this you need to record action. Save the action and then apply it for all your other images. ıt is easy and not long time ;)

Oh thank you so much for the tips, I wish I could have found a tutorial on this as well. As I have not worked with action script yet, its seeming unfamiliar to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back