Status
Not open for further replies.

sarniahosting

hello all! Im new to the forum world. If you dont mind passing on your two cents it is more than welcome. I am looking for more effective ways of advertising. It could be something that has worked for you, or something you think would work. Currently i have been doing banner advertising, and SEO. Any thought toss them this way.

Thank you

7 comments
If you have any adult sites, i can offer you join in our exchange traffic system. Ex: you give me 5000 traffic per day, i'll pay back enought 5000 traffic per day. If your site have a quality content, you'll receive a lot of direct new visitors. As the same with ad exchange, but it much depends on your ads.

Well, it depends on your niche? What kind of website are you trying to advertise? Social traffic / SEO is actually the best targeted traffic you can recieve for free. Otherwise look for some good PPC like Google Adwords if your content isn´t questionable. Stay away from offers like "I give you 10k+ daily visitors for $10".

its a web hosting website. I guess Google would probably be the best one to deal with in regards to choosing someone trustworthy. I agree! Those gigs etc, that offer "REAL" traffic, is far from real visitors.

@helenaquynh I do not have any adult websites at this time, and we have yet to host any adult content. However, thank you for the offer.

Last edited:
For a hosting company i would concentrate on Forums/Blogs/Websites writing about webhosting relevance stuff. Also i had some good success with Facebook Ads ins the past. If you have a good optimized landing page to some kind of viral campaign (a good promo offer or any freemium content would help).

Social traffic is doing quiet well for this niche. Maybe there are also some Facebook Pages that will allow you to post some links on to spread your audience. Simply be creative in what you are doing. Traffic is mainly a matter of time or money. Sure with deep pockets you could grow faster buy doing some large scaled PPC campaigns.

I have tried some Facebook advertising (very minimal) Perhaps I will scale it up. As for the website, i think were redesigning, We are currently waiting on some opinions. It might be best to hold off on advertising until thats finished so Were not tossing money out the window. I find Ebay to be decent for getting the word out, the only downside is people want you to give it away. I appreciate your input! You have certainly opened up many new windows of advertising to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back