Education system in your country.

Do you like education system in your country?

• Yes ( Please give the reasons )

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • No ( Please give the reasons )

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicalX

Hello,

Education system here in india needs a change, Because of the division between SC,ST,OBC and General community students.

SC:- Scheduled Caste: Very poor "backward people", By there "CASTE"

ST:- Scheduled Tribe : People from tribal area.

OBC:- Other Backward Caste:- They are rich, And ruling our country atm.(Upper Caste)

General:- General People from Upper Caste

So the division is "REASERVED SEATS" for SC,ST peoples. If a student from a SC Community scores 55/100 and a student from General Community scores 85/100, The candidate of SC will most likely get the seat in any college. They get benefits in jobs too, on basis of preference.

"Goverment is not hiring deserving candidates"

And that's why we have the most corrupt system in this world. Though out TEACHING system is much better than our education system.

How's the education system in your country?

P.S:- No offence if there is any user from SC/ST community. :)

Regards!

32 comments
People always say "Asian are the best ones" or "If you are good at this, surely Asian will be better". What is the point of those comment? It is because that the education in Asia is too harsh and unpractical for the students. And I consider myself as a victim of that education system.
We have to study theoretical subjects like Math, Literature, Physics, Chemistry for 12 years. I mean like, we ain't even good at every subject, but the teachers and parents expect us to be excellent in all subjects.
I'm pretty sure that every one has their own hobby. For instance, I have a passion for drawing and psychology. But in my country, those careers are not well paid and respected by the society, so in the end we all have to study the thing that the society prefer. If you want to follow those passions, you have to study abroad and work at there, because there is no chance you can get a job in this country.
Overall, the education in my country sucks.

People always say "Asian are the best ones" or "If you are good at this, surely Asian will be better". What is the point of those comment? It is because that the education in Asia is too harsh and unpractical for the students. And I consider myself as a victim of that education system.
We have to study theoretical subjects like Math, Literature, Physics, Chemistry for 12 years. I mean like, we ain't even good at every subject, but the teachers and parents expect us to be excellent in all subjects.
I'm pretty sure that every one has their own hobby. For instance, I have a passion for drawing and psychology. But in my country, those careers are not well paid and respected by the society, so in the end we all have to study the thing that the society prefer. If you want to follow those passions, you have to study abroad and work at there, because there is no chance you can get a job in this country.
Overall, the education in my country sucks.

Sounds similar to what I've seen in Vietnam. I've stayed in Vietnam for about 3 months now and it seemed the children here have to study a bit too hard. I mean there are several things which are pretty harsh in my opinion:
1) The school-bag: Why it's so big? I mean the bags which children carry are too large. I don't know what's inside but I suspect tons of books and notes in there. And please note that this is primary school student bags.
2) Primary school entrance test: Okay, this one is really ridiculous. I understand that some schools are for talented children and they require test, that's fine I understand. But here many parents apply entrance test to primary school for their children... I mean really? Why? I don't mean to judge but it sounds too weird for me.
3) Studying too much: I don't know details about this but some of my acquaintances in Vietnam said that they have to learn tons of things during their secondary and high-school. While I don't what exactly happened but I can sure that they don't look happy when remembering that.

Last edited:
indian education system fully useless
in my life i never got any thing redeculas
want free donation
cheap peoples:sohot:

Regards,

In Italy education is free of charge, university applay small charge about 1 month work/year

Yeah, it's free and is generally good, except for the fact that many schools have so little funds that often have poor infrastructures (especially in the south), like lack of computers or just plain old buildings. But the subjects taught are really good, they give a general 360° knowledge compared to other countries.
Even universities costs so little compared to UK or USA, which is good.

Last edited:
1. The thing with education is that there are not enough good teachers to educate the pupil in order to become productive when they come to age.
2. There are problems with the system itself because it has flaws as Einstein said: " You can't judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree ". The testing system is broken and does not apply to every discipline.
3. Changing the system every 1-2 years doesn't help you realise the flaws in the current system. The sad thing is that every now and then a new politician comes to power with a new law of education...

Philippines. Quality of education is just average. It has been decades but I still do not see any focus on expanding specialized programs for gifted students especially if they are poor. They would have to endure the boredom of going at a really really slow pace. Plus almost no emphasis on critical thinking. We are producing workers and employees, not inventors, not innovators. You cannot rely on the government to actually do its job.

Right now, propaganda is seeping through the curricula not for the better.

Education that has always been so obsessed with only either right or wrong answer in a time when facts are twisted by black propaganda and outright lies are called 'alternative facts' (would you believe Kellyanne Conway?). What a time to be alive. I wouldn't be surprised if a decade from now, they'd be teaching kids 'alternative history', events that didn't happen but let's pretend they did.

INDIA.
what can i say about this topic.
Only one thing that let it be because in my country every one thinking about his self only.
Waiting for the days when people start thinking about country, before that all the things are meaningless.
no one going to listen about this.
Education system makes all the meaning but in my country its a platform of vote and money. nothing else
please its my opinion nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back