ecatel.net - 1Gbps unmetered unshared E3-1230v2 32GB 2x1tB servers for 199€/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecatel

Hi,

Again Ecatel is having a major special offer for WJunction users ONLY. We have over "1000" of these servers in stock. :-=
All brand new and ready to go!

We are very serious in this offer, no jokes, no hidden costs. You get hardcore bandwidth for a very very
very low price. All equipment is connected to BRAND NEW juniper MX routers and switches.

Our internal network capacity is over 640 gigabit right now. External capacity is over 200 gigabit.

YOU GET UNMETERED BANDWIDTH FROM ECATEL !

To order use coupon code: ICKCDV

Why choose for ecatel?

We care about customer privacy, freedom of speech and are in business since 2004 and stay in business for a very long time!

ORDER NOW, and get now!

**** This offer is valid till end of May only! ****

We have approx 1000+ of these availible in stock for immediate use!

o Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 Processor
o 32GB DDR3 Memory 1600 Mhz
o 2x 1TB 7200 rpm SATA DISK --> BRAND NEW disks, no working hours yet !!!
o 4x ipv4 ips included (max 32)
o 1000 mbit unmetered unshared (24/7)
Price per month: € 199,-
setupcosts: € 0,-

Order now here: http://myserverpanel.net//order/?form_id=13
Use coupon code: ICKCDV

**** This offer is valid till end of May only! ****

UPGRADES:

o We do not offer any upgrades on hardware, the servers come with 32GB ram and 2x1TB disks.
o 24/7 KVM is possible on this servers

More information? please contact us sales@ecatel.net

DirectAdmin License: FREE on all servers
Windows 2008 Ent R2: FREE on all servers
Remote reboot: On all servers (FREE and automatic)
Reinstalls: On all servers (FREE)
Support: 24x7

test ip : 89.248.167.11
100mb bin : http://89.248.167.11/100mb.bin

Network; Ecatel Amsterdam (AS29073) 100% Juniper and Cisco routing.

Company; Ecatel LTD
Contract: No contracts!!
Server location: In of our two fully owned datacenters!
Payment options: LibertyReserve, Bank, Paypal, Moneybookers, Alertpay, Payza, Western union, Cashu (more to come!)
Uptime Gaurantee: 99.99%

What is not allowed on this server:

No malware
no Spam
no streaming
No ddos attacks
no CP

Do you know any other provider in Amsterdam providing cheaper deals, contact us and we beat their price! sales@ecatel.net

If the server you are looking for is not displayed here or you are looking for upgrades contact us at sales@ecatel.net
If you wish to order one of the servers displayed above and you wish to have it online TODAY! e-mail sales@ecatel.net
If you have any questions?? Please dont hesitate to contact us sales@ecatel.net

22 comments
you guys are honestly the worst host on the face of this earth as soon as my billing period is over i'm leaving i've been with you guys for 5 months no problem but this past month was a load of shit you guys keep baning my server saying that we are using ips that aren't ares when they were listed in the Ip address area of myserverpanel. Poof there goes 610 euros of your guys.

you guys are honestly the worst host on the face of this earth as soon as my billing period is over i'm leaving i've been with you guys for 5 months no problem but this past month was a load of shit you guys keep baning my server saying that we are using ips that aren't ares when they were listed in the Ip address area of myserverpanel. Poof there goes 610 euros of your guys.

Hi,

We only suspend a customers server when it is using ips which do belong to other customers servers. We *never* suspend a customer server without a valid reason.

If your server was suspended there must be a valid reason and the server is affecting other customers. For example:

If your server is delivered with 4 ips and you are using 12 ips, and 8 of them belong to another customer in the same vlan as your server.. then we will suspend the server. This because other customers are DOWN because of you using their ips and the issue is out of their hands. It is in the hands of the customer using ips illegally then.

Unfortunately we cannot give all customers a dedicated vlan because we simply have too many servers.
Any other hosting provider will do the same and suspend the server causing this.

I want to clearify, we will NEVER suspend your server without a valid reason. If we see the server is using other customers ips we add a comment to the server with PROOF of our ARP table showing the ips which are in use by your server.

If you say your server does not use ips which are not assigned to us please provide me your customer ID and i will check the matter for you.

Do you have any offer for 100tb server? I wish to have one with you.

hey!

we have lots of them in stock! also E3!

Last edited:
Hi,

We only suspend a customers server when it is using ips which do belong to other customers servers. We *never* suspend a customer server without a valid reason.

If your server was suspended there must be a valid reason and the server is affecting other customers. For example:

If your server is delivered with 4 ips and you are using 12 ips, and 8 of them belong to another customer in the same vlan as your server.. then we will suspend the server. This because other customers are DOWN because of you using their ips and the issue is out of their hands. It is in the hands of the customer using ips illegally then.

Unfortunately we cannot give all customers a dedicated vlan because we simply have too many servers.
Any other hosting provider will do the same and suspend the server causing this.

I want to clearify, we will NEVER suspend your server without a valid reason. If we see the server is using other customers ips we add a comment to the server with PROOF of our ARP table showing the ips which are in use by your server.

If you say your server does not use ips which are not assigned to us please provide me your customer ID and i will check the matter for you.

hey!

we have lots of them in stock! also E3!
this is the first time I've ever heard of a provider doing such would would make since somewhat though. I've been helping friend with his server on ecatel there support I think does there best but they are straight up honest with you no bull granted at times they are not the most professional but they do what it takes to get the job done.

streaming allowed !!

hello!

i just god feedback from my manager.
Streaming is allowed on 100 of the 1000 servers we have in this offer! so yes you are able to run streaming on them!

dedicated speed !

hello!

i just god feedback from my manager.
Streaming is allowed on 100 of the 1000 servers we have in this offer! so yes you are able to run streaming on them!

dedicated speed !

Don't take the lords name in vain sir. :facepalm:

woops! my apologies :whistle:
Spell checker:(

We receive many questions regarding this offer.

Yes streaming is allowed, max 32 ips per server. VPS hosting is no problem, KVM is possible.

We would like to thank everyone who placed an order already for this deal. Thanks!

How could someone use IPs, which not even added to his server?
If a server came up with 4 dedicated IPs then how could some one use other clients IP on his own server or use 8IPs? You locate 4IPs to a server and with out your knowledge I still other peoples IPs and allocate them to my server! How could this is possible?
Well. If I want I can use Trans IP but that time I buying IPs from third party but that no make seance to get suspended because using of other client IPs!

once in a month their servers go offline : many provide vps service using their servers hence i have experience of it

How could someone use IPs, which not even added to his server?
If a server came up with 4 dedicated IPs then how could some one use other clients IP on his own server or use 8IPs? You locate 4IPs to a server and with out your knowledge I still other peoples IPs and allocate them to my server! How could this is possible?
Well. If I want I can use Trans IP but that time I buying IPs from third party but that no make seance to get suspended because using of other client IPs!

They are not using VLANs. So you can use almost any Ecatel IP on your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back