Easy way to get Facebook likes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 comments
Post a nude picture of your{joking}
Well post latest news and interact with users.Keep adding people as friends randomly{they will accept , FB is full of dumbass and Low lifes} and like their page.
In return they will like yours.......

Thanks!!

thanks for your reply i,ll try it out BTW my page is share it ...the purpose is to allow everyone to share their post and pictures with all of the fans if they want to i.e getting a large audience without adding it to frndlist.U can say a public forym may be :)

Well to start off you need to advertise the Facebook page yourself. This isn't difficult, just post a status with a link to the page in it. Also on Facebook there is an option to invite people to your page, invite everybody. There really isn't much else you can do for free, just keep putting the word out. Have the page offer something? Remember, these things take lots of time. So don't rush it, give it a few weeks.

post content that is relevant to your topic and connect a twitter account to your facebook page that way more people will be able to see it :)

Hello Guys i think that if you want for get alot of likes on your facebook page then its best for you that you advertise it. Maybe like some more pages and post the link on some of the posts. Share your page on your wall, on pages, and other websites.Thanks a lot!!

there are several sites which you can pay for $1 and you can get 500-1000 or more LIKES on your pages, but its all absolute fake accounts, so you will see at the beginning 10.000 LIKES and this will go down every hour, minutes ... but anyway I mean for a dollar, you will not loose the world or your life :) at least it is better then having just 5-10 LIKES, I know that seoclerks providing these services, the same for twitter and all other social network staff.

there are several sites which you can pay for $1 and you can get 500-1000 or more LIKES on your pages, but its all absolute fake accounts, so you will see at the beginning 10.000 LIKES and this will go down every hour, minutes ... but anyway I mean for a dollar, you will not loose the world or your life :) at least it is better then having just 5-10 LIKES, I know that seoclerks providing these services, the same for twitter and all other social network staff.

there have been facebook pages that lose publishing rights \ get terminated due to going overboard with paid likes. just a heads up.

Yep i agree with Chris there, if you dont care about your page, then buying likes is ok i guess, but a sudden jump in likes from services like this can get your publishing rights terminated. Same with Twitter as well, i made that mistake with Twitter, i bought a similar package for Twitter, 2 days later my account was locked, i unlocked it, and all my followers, posts and everything was gone.

create a hot female account but dont spam join any dating group they will add you but you need to be careful you will be ban or blocked

check this guide

Code:
http://info519.blogspot.com/2013/11/make-with-facebook-easy-1000-month.html

Ok start taking notes...:)

Step 1: go to Google, then click on "Images". Type in "positive quotes" in Google and find a cool pic with a positive or funny quote, funny pics work well too.

Step 2: Upload the pic to your facebook fan page

Step 3: Tag YOUR fan page in the status area of the post. Example: @target stores

Step 4: Post the photo to your fan page

step 5: Tag 50 random friends from your friend list. Don't be picky, tag anyone.

And thats it! A facebook study says that positive content is the most shared on facebook,
When you tag 50 of your friends...ALL of their friends will also see the photo you tagged. If they are interested in your page they will like it. The photo will get a lot of likes also, and shares. :dj: you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back