Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 zicaros

yes, we know about this issue, but it`s not easy to fix it fast.

we`re testing different improvements, but number of upcoming uploaders and number of uploaded files are groving rapidly now

we were focused on providing best revenue sharing program, storage politics and abuse support for our uploaders

i`ll refocus our tech team on this issue

btw, do you know, what daytime you have this problem more often?

ES:

I hope you can suport 5GB file. Big file will get more sale. now , lots of filehost suport 5GB , and they don't delete file if you have a premium acc.

so i hope you would consider it .

Yes, it would be nice if you got premium account you have all you files protected, not 0.005 per Gb, that making the premium purchase unuseful if you upload only.

Best regards!

Hey Easy, why one of my folders has been deleted with all its contents?
I have not received any information on this topic!
No DMCA takedown request, anything...

Now I noticed that another folders disappeared, at least half of what I had in my account!
What strange when you click on the link posted on the forums, you can still download file from deleted folder?!

Last edited:
we`ve done upgrage of upload chain.

added another upload server.

it should be much better now.

--

2 cashio

PM me your login, but it seems, files vere deleted due Non active files limit.

why do u ignore my question??? can u take care of the wrong bonus in my account. pm you already and few days pasted. please:facepalm:

we`ve done upgrage of upload chain.

added another upload server.

it should be much better now.

--

2 cashio

PM me your login, but it seems, files vere deleted due Non active files limit.

2 avotaku

i do not avoid your question. we found the reason : bonus recalculated ones per month.

i`m looking for best way to resolve this situation now

please, stop posting big letters in our thread - no questions are lost, i remember everything.

Throughout two days, When I finish ftp and click Move five button, I still get the message

Your FTP session is active. Close FTP session before upload.

PLS help me

This file will be available soon.

File uploaded 60 min before !!!!!!! thats a hour !!!!!!!!
and still nobody can download it
so you post a file .... = 000000000000 downloads
because a hour later your post is a page down already

2 avotaku

i do not avoid your question. we found the reason : bonus recalculated ones per month.

i`m looking for best way to resolve this situation now

please, stop posting big letters in our thread - no questions are lost, i remember everything.

When you replied to the post after him and then made no response to the previous question (avotaku's question) that is misconstrued as IGNORING it. We are not mind readers, we have no way of knowing what you remember or not remember. Maybe next time say something about the question instead of skipping it so you dont have members ending up repeating the questions in bold letter.

This isnt the first timem you've dont it to me many times and countless others. Thats why you get so many BAD reviews on support.

Why FTP is fail?
when i uploaded,always cut down.
however easy-share like a unsteadiness connect.

Throughout two days, When I finish ftp and click Move five button, I still get the message

PLS help me
you need to close your FTP software.

Last edited:
2 algon

i hear you - good comment. thanks.

will take measures

2 DimaRo

done

2 lawina

got yout PM

we had server crush tonight, admins are working to restore everything in shortest time.

Why FTP is fail?
when i uploaded,always cut down.
however easy-share like a unsteadiness connect.

you need to close your FTP software.

It doesnt work that way, even if you close the software the session is prolly still active from you other server trying to upload to easy-share.

When you cancel halfway, you will also get this error message, the only thing you can do is to try upload again a small file to the server until it finished, then, and only then you can hit the move files button without error.

I got this problem. A large amount of files just stuck there and I can't do anything. I already closed FTP and didn't upload anything for more than 12 hours.

Upload bigger size files(more than 400 MB) using web upload will always fail. Might be some connection or timeout problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back