Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think easy-share do a great job but i have a problem in remote upload!

the files was always in error instead of uploaded!

How come??

Upgrade of upload servers

We are performing upgrade of our upload servers. Servers will start working within 2 hours.

2 hours hmmmm

I think that info are incorect,Im waiting since 10h (gmt+1).

any progres ???

I thought that after the server maintenance this problem will be solved, but I guess I was wrong...

I get it since I use the ES, which is about 3 months and always in the late afternoon, and it can take up to late evening (GMT+1).

Waiting until file will be available (sometimes it takes so long that the file is available until the next day) have enough time to send it to other hosts, thus when a file is already available - simply delete it, because it's no longer needed.

File not available = No premium sold

Simple as that...

2 cashio

thank you for calm discussing of this issue. Normally, time between uploading and becoming available for the file is 10-15 minutes max. But we notice, that sometimes, it can be much longer, and this bothers our uploaders. It seems, that you`re uploading just in this period.

To resolve this issue (and some other), we have planned series of upgrades. One of such upgrade was seen today.

we already have some solution and implementing it.

Are the Upload issue fixed or not ???

OK,no response tahts not nice,but:

wwweahnhi.jpg

where are my files that i have uploaded,they never have appeared on my acc.
Give us a aprox-info that we dont waste uor time and resources on upload trys .

Last edited:
uploading is working stable now.

maximum upload filesize increased up to 2Gb

Your site still show that maximum filesize is 1000MB. Is thare anything wrong? and i hope you can increase up to 5Gb, like filesonic and wupload!!!:)

and i have photo to show you , and need your help.

People download files from part1 to part9, but nobody downlaod part3, do you thing it is possible:O, and i only use easy-share.com in my site, no other filehost.
they are just two case, still many files like that.

2 glass

this can happen because of many things: from your account setting to strange downloader behavior

i`ll check your situation myself. PM me your ES login

btw, you can upload 2Gb files via FTP and API (server script and e.t.c.) at the moment.
we`re working hard to make 5Gb files possible for upload.

2 Cashio

every filehost has problems from time to time. some problems we cant controll - hosting issues for example. But we respect our uploaders and really try to provide max support and change our service to make it really easy to earn money with easy-share :-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back