Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why we can not remove ERROR urls from remote url list

and we can not add an url in the list again (because we canot remove error urls)

0 URLs added, 1 strings skipped (remote failed... url is alive) why I can not retry it

remote upload speed is (61.06KB/s) .... very slow

Last edited:
How is the experience of an account determined?

Since i am a registred easy-share uploader, I always have had the status 'professional' but since March 02, I got the status 'standard'. Weird thing is, I have more downloads than before ...

Can anyone answer this question?

Could it be possible that this is something following out of the problems on march 02 (with the download stats)?
Or has this something to do with the fact that I have more then 200GB of (protected) files uploaded? (Since the beginning of march I have more then 200GB uploaded.)

Last edited:
What does [P] infront of filename means ?

this happened to me first time today

in my files I see [P] infront of my recently uploade files

is this something bad or good ? :)

oh that sucks - thats why I see zero downloads on those links
since when they implemented this ?

edit I found a way to change that
go to http://www.easy-share.com/accounts/profile/misc/
and choose size of file that you wish to be only for premium users

but it doesnt seem to be able to change settings for already uploade file
too bad it was by default on 400 Mb when they introduced this option (today I presume)

not good for those of us who are on ppdownload

EDIT : yes you can :) - manage file - select files - scrool down to options - choose - change type

:)

Last edited:
@easy-share:the stats of today I think are wrong...I got 56 download at 4am and now are still 56...

second question: is there any plan to increse the filesize for premium members to 2GB?!and mybe increase the rates for 1000 download?!20 dollars I think are a bit low...thanks...

mybe increase the rates for 1000 download?!20 dollars I think are a bit low...thanks...

We are launching a new pay per download program within a few days, with increased payouts.

How is the experience of an account determined?

Since i am a registred easy-share uploader, I always have had the status 'professional' but since March 02, I got the status 'standard'. Weird thing is, I have more downloads than before ...

Your 'experience' does not depend on number of downloads. Rather, it depends on the proportion of your users who become premium (i.e. free/premium ratio)

@easy-share: good news... any chance to increase the file size for premium user to 2 GB?!

and also the stats have some problem these days?!thanks

and this 200 gb is very SMALL when its compared with 4 gb BLUERAY files.
i think it must be 1 tb at least. (do not tell me epay or other restrictions or options)

one technical "problem" or better to say suggestion

can you add 25 files per page (and make it default) (now it is 50 files minimum)
in Manage Files section - to long to scroll down
to the bottom to Actions on selected when I want to edit or get
multiple linksthat are on top of the page

thanks

I like your sale and rebill revshare program. The thing thats preventing me from using your host is your consistently dropping alexa ranking. It means people are downloading less and less. I hope you fix this because there aren't many good file hosts.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/gQQgm.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
I've got quite a number of suggestions here or via PM. Some of them are already implemented and will become available within a few days.

and this 200 gb is very SMALL when its compared with 4 gb BLUERAY files.
i think it must be 1 tb at least. (do not tell me epay or other restrictions or options)

@djkelay - what 200 GB are you talking about mate ?
once you reach certain amount of earnings - you will become premium and will not have to vory about that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back