Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Sorry for long absence - i was seriosly ill.

I`ll try to answer every question ans resolve every issue now.

Sorry for inconvenience.

OOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ES im glad you are back
What is hapening with crocko,look all the mesages
welcome back

It seem to have many serious question that you need to answer especially question about payment pending.

:)

Hope you can clear this out, I've made decision to join your boat.

Switch to Pay per sale program

Your account is on Pay per download program. During program switch your account balance will not change, but some download reports may be lost.

so..i`m on PPD or PPS?
on statistics show me that i`m on PPS..

Hello everyone. Sorry for long absence - i was seriosly ill.

I`ll try to answer every question ans resolve every issue now.

Sorry for inconvenience.

The issue is : "manny accounts was changed from PPD to PPS.
Why?
Ok no sales but you should warn us, don't you think?
As your Affiliate programs say's
"
Pay per download*

Up to $40 per 1000 downloads

1. You can earn up to $40/1000 downloads or 65% from your sales and rebills.
  2. Payments are sent every Monday.
  3. Unique downloads are counted.
  4. Payments are made via PayPal, AlertPay or WebMoney. Wire transfers are available on request.
  5. [Pay per sale] 55% is a base rate, volume bonus is calculated from the total dollar amount of monthly sales combined.
    • Less than $100 USD/month = 0% bonus
    • $101 - $300 = 2% bonus
    • $301 - $1,000 = 4% bonus
    • $1,001 - $5,000 = 6% bonus
    • $5,001 and higher = 10% bonus
Is Not mention that if i did not make any sale my plan it will be change to PPS.
Our accounts can be change back to PPD? and if is not.. what we should make to be back on PPD.

I expect to answer to this question, not only for me.. for all user's with this problem.

tanx

about switching to PPS from PPD.

we always check(automatically) uploader`s traffic and when we see critical situation with sales (like 1 sale for 10000 downloads) we contact this uploader directly regarding this issue.

at this time script switched lot`s of accounts automatically.

My account was on program1 yet..I don't konow why my payments disappered. I want to switch toward program 4 and to receive the payment.

so...
i dont have 10k downloads..
why i`m on PPS?
and..if were changed automatically..we remain on PPS?

weird fact is that we cannot chose our self what program do we want and when we want...

2 jeffrey

program1 was closed long time ago (more than a year for now i suppose). Every user receive couple of messages with notice. we stop payments for program1 at the same time - more than a year ago.

now we do not support this program and wont recover accounts.

2 maryonex

PM your login please, i`ll check.

Hi

Hey i am an old easyshare user but i dont use it just was made an acount and had left it now iam going to use again can u please tell me my plan is program4 but after convert (easyshare to crocko) program 4 has been removed on crocko site but still shows in my acount that your plan is program 4 Iam confuse about it that what is my plan :'(

hi easy-share,

tomo i got 7 downloads but i dont get my earned ammount it show yesterday earning 0 but in report it show 7 downloads and 0.18 amount.

please check !!!

why the hell the system swithed my account to PPS? If you can't pay anymore to PPD simply just delete that PPD system. Thats actually better to see your program in PPS only. Compared to this $hit auto change program. Affiliate is one who decide whats program he/she will use.

Hi ES,

Nice to see your are back in town, started worrying a bit

A have a suggestion to boost our sales : stop giving Mr JDownloader 35 % discount coupons ;-(

Many free downloaders use his system (me too on other hosts, works great with flashgot and captchatrader plugin, no need to buy more premiums with this)

Why should they buy an account from an uploader at 11.95 usd, if they can buy more easily the same account from a guy who developed a system to discourage sales at 7.75 usd ? If you use jdownloader, you just have to click one time in the program and you have the discount.

I'm pretty sure they are your absolute top affiliate, but keep in mind, every sale they generate is one sale lost for an uploader. I checked the other filehost, and Crocko is the only major one who gives them discounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back