Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used this setting and i am able to login and use FTP... sometimes when I copy and paste my password, an extra space is included at the end so I end up with an error... also I am using filezilla...

• ftp server: upload.easy-share.com
  • port: 21
  • login/password: same as your account

Finished remote-upload files can't be removed.
The "remove from queue" button doesn't work. Tried both FireFox and Chrome.
Please check it. Thanks.

Hello Easy-Share,
I have some questions about my Discount Coupons
Must i have a site to get 65% of the sale amount?
Can i take the 65% if my plan is Pay Per Download?

Thanks

Manage files is very bad, I can not copy folder, make a new folder... Too bad !! I think you should change like Filesonic

you can make new folder and copy to folder mate, but not copy folder...

Hello Easy-Share,
I have some questions about my Discount Coupons
Must i have a site to get 65% of the sale amount?
Can i take the 65% if my plan is Pay Per Download?

Thanks

As long as you have a link to your discount coupon mate, you'll get the 65%, thats what I got...and I'm on PPD

2 wares-audio.info

soon it will be changed.

2 federal

if person buy premium with your discount coupon - you get % from every sale.

it works for any plan. PPD or PPS - it does not matter.

hi all is anyone haveing problems with files uploaded they are are uploading fine but when i click on the link i get this

"This file will be available soon" so i have to reupload for it to work sometimes the link work and sometimes not.. more not lately is it a problem thats gonna be fixed soon as ive just bought a years premium

ivlUjXQmyEbWX.png

iM5hBb4jE2q26.png

ibe6Hwkq4H4xBX.png

Too many files were deleted by easy-shere without any reason!!!:facepalm:

ES just delete one part of the *rar files! Who can tell me what happen?????

and i have a premium acc ,and i only use ES, NO mirrior!!!!

it happens usually when theres duplicate of the files in their master files... , ES is one of the fastest host to delete files mate, u have been warned :D its not good to have them exclusively...

"Easy-share becomes crocko.com

Easy-share.com today announces that it has adopted a new brand, name and logo. What it means for uploaders?
Your login and password stay the same
Your data in account is transferred to crocko.com
Previously earned balance and future rebills are transferred to crocko.com
All your files are moving to your account at crocko.com
All previously posted links will work, redirecting users to the corresponding page on Crocko.com
What it means for downloads?
Previously puchased Premium membership will continue working for old and new files
When user clicks on old download link from easy-share, he will be redirected to the corresponding download page on Crocko.com

Shift to the new domain is scheduled on October 12, 2011

File url format was changed
Since Sept 16, 2011 we generate new urls for all files. Old links will work too."

Starts well :facepalm:

ES dashboard :

Active : 62.08 GB
Non active 61.99 GB
New 726.44 GB

Same account on Crocko

Active 100.25 GB
Non active 162.44 GB
New 1454.18 GB

Quite a difference :P

What happened with the "cloned" files ?

Edit : figured it out, the ES cloned files are in the same Crocky folder as the old ES master files. It's not only a mess, but unfortunately, this has a strong impact on the "non active" files. Don't understand ES continuous with this Fred Flintstone system nobody else uses. ES : now you make a fresh start, please give this up !

Edit 2 : another surprise ....

ES : Protect my files. Each GB of non-active files over quota costs 0.005 USD per day.
Crocko : Protect my files. Each GB of non-active files over quota costs 0.01 USD per day.

Logic isn't it ?

Edit 3 : more funny stuff found in their TOS

III. Free Use

(1) Crocko provides its free users with line and memory capacity at its sole discretion. It is entitled to temporarily disallow the saving of new files, to determine limitations regarding the maximum possible file size, to have the download of files only started after a waiting period, to adapt the rate of transmission to the visitor traffic and to limit the amount of the maximum permissible downloads per file. Crocko points out that in order to clean up its hard drives it deletes such files which were uploaded by free users and which were not accessed for a time period of 90 days.

IV. Premium Membership

(2) Crocko shall - for the duration of his/her premium membership - provide each user with a volume of at least 200 GB web space in which the user can save his/her own files. Automatic file deletions according to section III (1) sentence 3 do not take place for premium users. Furthermore, Crocko offers its premium users the opportunity of downloading every day without a waiting period and at a maximum speed. There is a fair use policy limit for 60 GB transfer volume per week.

I wonder where they found the lawyer who wrote down this crap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back