Earnings from videoweed, novamov or divstage

Status
Not open for further replies.
They allways pay me, any proof that videoweed or novamov is scam ? X-( probably you have no traffic on your files - you get 5$ and your confused about it - thats why you write shit like that ...

They have always paid me but as i said todaay suddenly my balance was recued to 2-3$ I dont know what happened.

hey guys i have a question.

In 2010 i earned about $180 with novamov and $50 with videoweed.

But they then changed their payment system from paypal to bank transfer so i didn't get the payout that i requested.

My bank won't accept the wire transfer from other country so i can't fill the payment details there.

What else can i do? Please suggest. I don't want to upgrade to premium membership thr since I don't need it.

Can anyone instead buy that account from me and utilize it to withdraw the earnings. I'll be wiling to give it for cheap since those funds are lying blocked for me anyways.

I can provide screens also if anyone is interested.

no it isnt. i thought so too when i uploaded files and it was saying error video removed or not found.

Then give it 2 hours. the video is working.

hey guys i have a question.

In 2010 i earned about $180 with novamov and $50 with videoweed.

But they then changed their payment system from paypal to bank transfer so i didn't get the payout that i requested.

My bank won't accept the wire transfer from other country so i can't fill the payment details there.

What else can i do? Please suggest. I don't want to upgrade to premium membership thr since I don't need it.

Can anyone instead buy that account from me and utilize it to withdraw the earnings. I'll be wiling to give it for cheap since those funds are lying blocked for me anyways.

I can provide screens also if anyone is interested.

request them to pay u on paypal:sun:

Friend i Hve QuestIOn 2 All
Can Any 1 Tell Me That
How Can i See Earning on Videweeed As i Hve Been Working On It From 2 Dayx And I Hve More Thn 4$
sO Evry Day I Can Check Earning On Individual Linkx sO Thxt Sme Thng Irritating
sO Plx Can Any 1 Tell How Can i Check Earning

2nd Thing IS That IS Videoweed Paying 2 Evry Country Meanx IS Ther IS Any Restriction 2 Some Countries
Like Pakistan Or India Etc

PLx Frndx Help Me Out

Thnxs...

Hi everyone,
is there any info about payments of old earnings.
And is this mean that those hosts will not longer have any affiliate programs?
Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back