Earnings from videoweed, novamov or divstage

Status
Not open for further replies.
33 comments
there is also divxden, but do they pay?. well its kinda slow to reach payout.
megaupload do pay and since megavideo is from the same company and same account works on the two sites maybe that is the safest best for uploading videos.

I know the other filehosters, but i´m interested for videoweed, novamov or divxstage. They have paid till April but now i don´t know but it would be often usened for videostreaming.

mh i don`t know. for now as far as I know most credible is divxstage.
others have popups what is really crapy...
you can also try usershare.net

Usershare is good but don´t supporting embedding videos in a homepage.
Yes i think he had problems with pp or moneybookers, now he want to send via wire transfer to bank account. So my question is, has anybody get money via wire transfer?

i have tried videoweed last month. uploaded over 400video and received 0 cent. so i don't think they pay :\

as far as i know videoweed, novamov or divxstage owner is same.

I started with videoweed about 3weeks ago i have around 37$ already still a bit far from 200 mark though. So i do hope they pay.

Can I be caught for uploading copyrighted movies on these sites?
In other words, has anyone been caught or have they worked with the law before?
How can I avoid this?

JMimic,novamov has 500k videos uploaded in public view..You believe that they have problem?

I really hope they pay cause i am almost there for the payout.But they pay only through bank.

Yes they pay. I have been with them for years and they have always paid fast! Also i never had a file removed for dcma or anything.

because these sites are scam .dont use them any more

They allways pay me, any proof that videoweed or novamov is scam ? X-( probably you have no traffic on your files - you get 5$ and your confused about it - thats why you write shit like that ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back