Status
Not open for further replies.

sportyguy83pk

hi guys im thinking of starting a wordpress warez site ... can u guys give me an idea, how much minimum amount of money can i earn and after how much time .. thanks ...

31 comments
5-6 months if you work hard earn like 50-100$ depends on website

uploading is not included

if your websites really rock you can go to 250+

You could earn decent money if you use a survey to unlock the download content. I've made a fair few moola this way. (Not for Warez though)

hi guys im thinking of starting a wordpress warez site ... can u guys give me an idea, how much minimum amount of money can i earn and after how much time .. thanks ...

You should not make a warez site to make money, but to share files because you like it. There must be a passion. If there is no passion, you will not achieve success.

You can possibly earn a few dollars on advertising, sales of premium users and pay per click.

You can't earn from a newly-started site, you need to build up your site first and get few thousands of visitors then think about the profit. Conversion of 'warez' visitors is very low as they come to your site for a free download. xD

How much would you earn? It depends on how much traffic do you have, where do they come from, what method do you use for making profit..etc

ok i have a wordpress site,but I never use ads on this becuase even I hate ads,but now im thinking about adding ads,other that google ads,what are the best options guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back