Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I find this suspicious.

Forex trading isnt a kid's game. At all.
If someone's wants to be successful at this, he shouldnt be wasting his time doing logos for 20 bucks.
Plus, if you get to earn so much money, why bother with 20 dollars?

It doesnt make sense and I expect that soon there will be a link in your profile called makemoneywithforex.com

because if we can do something then we should do it.. everything in life is not about money.. I also like to do other work whether it's 1 dollar or 1000 dollar.. I don't die on money.. I am not money hungry..

Also I am not trading in Forex and don't have any experience of it.. I Trade in Stock Market.. and stocks and Forex is way different

Still, stock market trading cant give those results if you dont spend a lot of time of your day getting some data. Unless you're the luckiest guy ever lol

Nothing personal, but I dont buy it. Even if the trading only take 2 hours of your day, it makes no sense waste time designing 20$ logos, when you could be making a lot more with trading.

Hearty congratulations to you...I totally agree with you...Today you got to work Smartly...Hard work wont take you anywhere in todays world ....Its not that id don't work hard..Bu thats what i've experienced in my life..Hope I too earn one day this much ..:D ...

Still, stock market trading cant give those results if you dont spend a lot of time of your day getting some data. Unless you're the luckiest guy ever lol

Nothing personal, but I dont buy it. Even if the trading only take 2 hours of your day, it makes no sense waste time designing 20$ logos, when you could be making a lot more with trading.

Stock market can give much much much more if u trade properly using ur mind sharply.. today market crashed.. sensex was 730 point down..

And yes I trade in huge amounts.. Anybody can't earn this much because everybody don't do trading of 50,000USD in 1 day.. if u trade big then u earn big and u lose big.. earning and losing is depend on ur prediction and luck..

and about how much u earn in a day depends on how big u invest...

this thread making no fucking sense if you guys will earn 50K in 2 hr then will u still uploading :P

I am Not telling No one cant earn that much in stock market :D

i earned some 7k INR ie over last week

it is possible if u put in more money :)

[SLIDE]http://elitepx.com/i/00007/q5u81zk9fzqu.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://elitepx.com/i/00007/yng5vk9t8eda.jpg[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
Todays earnings:
i made 6k INR ie 120USD
[SLIDE]http://i27.lulzimg.com/bc57a5be9b.jpg[/SLIDE]

This is Indian Stock Market
other ones thts good is Hang seng or brazil

yes i m also doing forex trading and i my daily earning was near about 100$ but now i left it now i m planning to again join trading its my family matter thats why i left it that time

To all the Traders here ...

If u get some 5000 INR in a aday or something near to that...i mean by the afternoon time...will u be satisfied and come out or still be trading to get more money....?

My advise would be even if u get some 3000 in a day , just be happy and go out...dont trade again and lose that profit...just calculate this method for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back