Earn Up To $60/10k Views (Payza,Paypal,Bitcoin,Payoneer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bin

Binbucks.com - Earn Up To $60/10k Views (Payza,Paypal,Bitcoin,Payoneer)

Hello Wj Member

Binbucks Is Url Shortener And Pastbin Site.You Can Shrink Long And Ugly Looking Link With Binbucks.You Can Paste Text Content,Code,Links With Our Paste Service.

Binbucks Provide Geo Targeting With Url Shortener.You Can Target Your Audience.

Example:- Google For Indian Country And Google For United Kingdom With Single Links.

Binbucks Is Responsive Site Working With Every Device.

Binbucks Provide 20% Referral Bonus

Binbucks Provide 2 Type Earning Model Here Is Earning Rates Earn Money Online By Sharing Links | URL Shortener | Shrink URL Earn Money | Binbucks.com

Binbucks Not Show Captcha,Ads On Type-C User And Also Not Paid For Share.Its Free Service To Use Site.

Binbucks Provide Good Statistic To Analysis Earning

We Paying Our Member From 2014.We Have Many Tools Like Full Page Script,Firefox And Chrome Addon,API, Our Minimum Payout Rate Is $5.

Our Payment Method Paypal,Payza,Bitcoin,Payoneer.

Last edited:
6 comments
I am confuse about your question. if you are asking about what is different binbucks and other URL shortener site.

then we are providing GEO targeting with high rate. you can manage your links with folder. You can make also as direct Links but for that you earning will not count.

We are not showing Virus Ads which other URL Shortener use.

Last edited:
I am using this service for last 1,5 month, payments always in time, fast feedback. Good rates.
I am strongly recommend this service.

Aren't there anough websites to shorten URLs? Thats just boring, especially if you use public ready-scripts like all others.

Aren't there anough websites to shorten URLs? Thats just boring, especially if you use public ready-scripts like all others.

We are not using public script like other URL Shortener Site. Our script is developed with our ideas and logic in YII Framwork.You can Find Our site Features. then you will better understand. Why we are different from other.

We are not using public script like other URL Shortener Site. Our script is developed with our ideas and logic in YII Framwork.You can Find Our site Features. then you will better understand. Why we are different from other.

I wish you good luck with your future.

PayPalhiden$6.1746Paid.Nov 26,2016Paid
PayPalhiden$5.027Paid.Nov 17,2016Paid
PayPalhiden$5.0692Paid.Nov 12,2016Paid
PayPalhiden$5.9679Paid.Nov 09,2016Paid
PayPalhiden$7.1426PaidNov 07,2016Paid
PayPalhiden$5.5494Paid.Nov 05,2016Paid
PayPalhiden$5.1002Paid.Nov 03,2016Paid
Payments always in time! Thank you for good service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back