Earn up to $6.00/1000 views. with a new URLs Shorten Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

systemac

Al.ly is the fastest and simplest way to earn income online, specifically designed to start earning money within minutes.
Just shorten your URLs and sharing them on the internet then you will get paid for every person who visits your URLs.. It is so easy:)

Benefits:
We have defined earning extra money from the comfort of your home.
Al.ly Pay up to $6.00 for each 1000 image views.

Payments: Get paid within 24 hours of requesting your money! Request your income once you reach at least $1.

Pay Methods: We pay every day vie PayPal, Skrill, Payza, and Payoneer.

Highest Rates: Make the most out of your traffic with our always increasing rates.

20% Refferal Bonus: Invite friends to al.ly and earn 20% of their earnings for lifetime!

Real time statistics: Know your audience. Analyse in detail what brings you the most income and what strategies you should adapt.

Website Scripts: Planning on bringing traffic from your website? Implement our small scripts to monetize your traffic.

API: Shorten links more quickly with easy to use API and bring your creative and advanced ideas to life.

Get start now to earn money.
http://al.ly

Last edited:
25 comments
How many visit counted from each Ip per 24 hours?

Full Page Script not works

Last edited:
How many visit counted from each Ip per 24 hours?

Full Page Script not works

1- in this time there is no limit for each IP..

2- Try to remove the following library

<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script>I and tell me know if that successful.

2- Try to remove the following library

<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script>I and tell me know if that successful.

It still not work :(

Shortening in Multiple ist'n earning. It become direct not interstitial.

Last edited:
2- Try to remove the following libraryI and tell me know if that successful.
It still not work :(__________________Added after 1 19 minutes:Shortening in Multiple ist'n earning. It become direct not interstitial.

Hello again,

for Full-Page-Script issue Please Ignore my last reply..
and you can fixed it by past your code exactly before </body> tag in your website.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And regarding the Multiple is working by chose your direct type as the below image

BbPN8TP.png

Last edited:
Hello again,

and you can fixed it by past your code exactly before </body> tag in your website.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And regarding the Multiple is working by chose your direct type as the below image

Hello.

Full-Page-Script is working but It loads too slow so visiter can open original link before it effect. And It work with ALL link in my website inclucing links/domains That I don't want shorten. Hoping you can upgrade it.

About the Multiple, please wacth this clip:

[video=youtube;L7m9ejbDByY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7m9ejbDByY[/video]

Hello again,

Hello.

Full-Page-Script is working but It loads too slow so visiter can open original link before it effect. And It work with ALL link in my website inclucing links/domains That I don't want shorten. Hoping you can upgrade it.

About the Multiple, please wacth this clip:

Hello Shenlong,

1- Regarding Full-Page-Script I going to upgrade it through next 24 hours,
2- Regarding the Multiple, you are right, It wasn't available for free users it was available for pro users only, but now I make it to be available for all users, please try it now, and feedback with your observation,

Thank you for cooperation

Last edited:

Its so stupid, beacuse any sites do not doing this (shorte.st count 5 per IP). Dont even want to try,with that unstable politics, also when many sites like this start and goin very fast down.

Its so stupid, beacuse any sites do not doing this (shorte.st count 5 per IP). Dont even want to try,with that unstable politics, also when many sites like this start and goin very fast down.

It seems you had misunderstood, Because we don't limitation the IP, in other words you can use one IP to unlimited earns in 24 hours

Why I can't withdraw?

0o2w8jkmq78x.jpg

It's pending over 24h

Capture.jpg

Frist payment :)

Capture3a086.jpg

But acc paypal is Unverified

Last edited:
OK, i give 1 link to try. Tell me, wtf is this? Your ads have wirus!
ALSO sometimes banner with "go to link" just disappear and user cant event go to link.

iSX0rDVpzqcZb.jpg

Also FB block your links, cuz are dangerous. No shorte,linkshrink,ouo just your site only.

Last edited:
OK, i give 1 link to try. Tell me, wtf is this? Your ads have wirus!
ALSO sometimes banner with "go to link" just disappear and user cant event go to link.

iSX0rDVpzqcZb.jpg

Also FB block your links, cuz are dangerous. No shorte,linkshrink,ouo just your site only.

Hello,

Can you please make Report abuse for the ads link that have a virus at this link abuse/DMCA http:// al. ly/abuse

And can you please take screen shot for the banner that disappear the SKIP BUTTON

I looking forward for your reply, and make fixed for all issues.

Last edited:
Yes i can, but with disappeared continue button gonna be problem. dont want non stop checking all links to wait for that ad.

Waiting for your comment about counting. In shrinklink dont have big discrepancy like this.

ibb29aqgwJXRif.jpg

Yes i can, but with disappeared continue button gonna be problem. dont want non stop checking all links to wait for that ad.

Waiting for your comment about counting. In shrinklink dont have big discrepancy like this.

ibb29aqgwJXRif.jpg

I write to your yesterday, no answer. OK!
1st - again virus!
2nd - rate for Japan 0.11? Heh?
3rd - you talking about counting all clicks. Would be great if you count 5 clicks per IP but properly not like that.

Srsly, your site is joke. Fake counting, viruses, 0.11$ for Japan, Noone cares about real count staticts. al.ly dont have even staticts like earning per day, clicks per day...

All putted in one image

http://i.minus.com/ibjITdNAkPO8Ko.jpg

Last edited:

ibb29aqgwJXRif.jpg

ibb29aqgwJXRif.jpg

I write to your yesterday, no answer. OK!
1st - again virus!
2nd - rate for Japan 0.11? Heh?
3rd - you talking about counting all clicks. Would be great if you count 5 clicks per IP but properly not like that.

Srsly, your site is joke. Fake counting, viruses, 0.11$ for Japan, Noone cares about real count staticts. al.ly dont have even staticts like earning per day, clicks per day...

All putted in one image

http://i.minus.com/ibjITdNAkPO8Ko.jpg

Sorry for delay to reply.
As you and all of users know that my website is required to click on skip and solve the CAPTCH, in order to count the click, so you cant compared with google that count the click for visit only.

Be smart in next time.

I have file in parts.

Ally link in part 4 - 12 views
shorte part 5 - 15 views
ouo - part 6 - 10 views
linkshrink in part 7 - 33 views

Ouo,shorte and linkshrink have limit per clicks (ouo 3, shrinklink 4, shorte 5). Linkshrink i using 1 week so less links, more views than others systems. On my site i have only 7 links in ally! Also you talking about no limits counting.
What you gonna tell now? Some ppl downloaded more parts 4 up than 4?
Tell me again about good counting by al.ly and you are not scam...

PS.
Also u answer only about couning. You doing like politics? Only answering of question you can answer?

Last edited:
I have file in parts.

Ally link in part 4 - 12 views
shorte part 5 - 15 views
ouo - part 6 - 10 views
linkshrink in part 7 - 33 views

Ouo,shorte and linkshrink have limit per clicks (ouo 3, shrinklink 4, shorte 5). Linkshrink i using 1 week so less links, more views than others systems. On my site i have only 7 links in ally! Also you talking about no limits counting.
What you gonna tell now? Some ppl downloaded more parts 4 up than 4?
Tell me again about good counting by al.ly and you are not scam...

PS.
Also u answer only about couning. You doing like politics? Only answering of question you can answer?

You can compare between ouo & ally only, because you have to solve the CAPTCHA, in order to count the click, but you can not compare it with the other service that want to view or click SKIP only.
and regarding the other inquires, like ads, I use the thired party network for ads, and I can not control on it, just I can receive your report abuse with the link,
and regarding Japan rate because currently there is no good ads for Japan, and the CPM rate changes day by day. and everything depends on your Geos, you know..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back