Earn up to $40 per 1000 downloads + 70% PPS - Weekly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear users, we are currently sending out payments. Please be patient, last week we had troubles with funds not being uploaded to our paypal account, but we made 95% of the payments requested. We only missed 2 payments. We will complete as many payments as we can today. We will continue to pay our users as always. Thank you for using warped.

Warped, why do you constantly ignore my messages? I tried to contact you via contact form on the site - no answer. Then sent you PM - no answer. Then posted 4 messages in the thread - no answer!
You stated on the 1st page that you pay on Webmoney. But that's not true, you do not send payments on Webmoney.
When will you pay on Webmoney?

They are very reliable, doesn't call them scammers, but they have delays on payments, i hope i will receive my payment today or tomorrow.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Very bad things are going around here, because it is assumed payments every 7 Fridays done? took two weeks waiting for payments and still nothing, and the funny thing warped theme connects and says to send payments to time but payments are never made bone a company has to have is words for their employees, if there is no word nothing, we will have to see what to do with this. because it is not easy to be working and watching to receive payment or not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back