Earn up to $40 per 1000 downloads + 70% PPS - Weekly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear users, we are sorry for the delay in support. We have been working on upgrading some servers and configuring Nginx on all servers. Thats why some users might experience upload issues on some servers. All requests will be responded to shortly. Payments are being sent out now :) Thank you for using Warped!

Now when you finished with uupgrade servers and other buls**t, why you not come here and explain payment dely?

I stopped to upload almost week ago. Support does not answer on tickets, in his thread... does not send payments. Seems to be it's a scam.

Warped - Last Activity: Today

Last edited:
I also stoped working with warped until we start getting payed, and i dont recomend anyone to work with them right now.

Last edited:
Warped stop hiding, you connect and doesn't tell anything, why you doesn't answer ???, please be honest !!!!!, if you don't pay today or tomorrow we will tell the moderators close your thread, i stopped working with you and i will delete all my files if you don't pay today or tomorrow.

I ordered my first payment of $ 20.08 on Thursday 2 at six in the afternoon. I have understood that I receive in Paypal the Friday 10 at the earliest. I hope not disappoint me and continue working for what it was before Uploaded.net . Some moderators have asked me information and to confirm whether or not they pay me . I will do everything public about one dollar appears.

Dear users, we have been trying to sort out the payments with paypal, we have already given moderators an explanation as to why payments are delayed. We upload funds to our paypal account via bank wire every Monday, funds usually arrive by Friday, this time there seems to be a delay. We will make the payments as soon as the funds are cleared. We are not a scam, so please do not accuse us of that without any proof. Paying every Friday is a courtesy to users, if there is a delay it doesn't mean we wont pay. I'm sure you all know that sometimes file hosting sites have delays, but this doesn't make them a scam.

Thanks for give an explanation, i trust you warped, but you need to connect more continously here and tell us what it's going on, i hope you send the payments today or tomorrow.

Dear users, we have been trying to sort out the payments with paypal, we have already given moderators an explanation as to why payments are delayed. We upload funds to our paypal account via bank wire every Monday, funds usually arrive by Friday, this time there seems to be a delay. We will make the payments as soon as the funds are cleared. We are not a scam, so please do not accuse us of that without any proof. Paying every Friday is a courtesy to users, if there is a delay it doesn't mean we wont pay. I'm sure you all know that sometimes file hosting sites have delays, but this doesn't make them a scam.

I know that delay of payments, every filehost delay the payment. but you did not connect with users, I have reply in thread but you did not answer me.

I have request 26 june through bank wire. please make this in paypal. please check and change the detail. I have request 3 june with paypal . please use this paypal detail fo last friday request.

user id is neelambajee

please check pm too

waiting for payment, I did not get paid

Last edited:

I know that delay of payments, every filehost delay the payment. but you did not connect with users, I have reply in thread but you did not answer me.

I have request 26 june through bank wire. please make this in paypal. please check and change the detail. I have request 3 june with paypal . please use this paypal detail fo last friday request.

user id is neelambajee

please check pm too

why did not I get paid?

please make payment me too...................waiting

user id is neelambajee

please check pm too

why did not I get paid?

please make payment me too...................waiting

Hi, we are still busy completing payments. Yours will be sent via Paypal, I have received your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back