Earn up to $40 per 1000 downloads + 70% PPS - Weekly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good file host, but you need to connect more continously here, i have some doubts, you told me you will send me the payment requested the day 14 and 15 this friday, but if i request a new payment this thursday, you will send me the total amount the 3 of july ??. Please answer me this questions, thanks.

You can answer me please.

thanks !

Good file host, but you need to connect more continously here, i have some doubts, you told me you will send me the payment requested the day 14 and 15 this friday, but if i request a new payment this thursday, you will send me the total amount the 3 of july ??. Please answer me this questions, thanks.

thanks !

why r you asking one thing again and again

Always request payments before Friday or on Friday, if you request then we will pay you next week Friday. We pay 7 days after your request on a Friday.

please read it

thanks !

why r you asking one thing again and again

Always request payments before Friday or on Friday, if you request then we will pay you next week Friday. We pay 7 days after your request on a Friday.

please read it

I do not understand what is the problem !, i have some doubts, because i have a pending payment and i need to know if i request a new payment this thursday i will receive it the next friday, because i have a pending payment from the 14 and 15 and warped told me i will receive it this friday, and it's not your problem if i asking 100 times, because this it's a support thread !.

Last edited:
Error: File is larger than permitted. (max 250.00 MB)

remote upload error, not let up larger files, may increase the limit to upload files greater than 1GB to sell premium accounts, Thanks

All my users are complaining, the downloads take too much time to start, and the majority of the time the downloads doesn't start, please fix it !, thanks.

All upgrade requests have been made. There is a 5% fee for bankwire transfer. We are busy adding webmoney, our previous account was closed.

Thanks for the support warped, but you can answer my questions please ????

Last edited:

Thanks for the support warped, but you can answer my questions please ????

Please stop asking the same questions over and over. I've explained the payout terms to you 3 times already. You will receive your requested payments from the 14th and 15th on Friday.

Ok, why are you mad ???, i understand this but my doubt is, if i request a payment this thursday i will receive the complete amount the next friday ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back