Earn up to $40 per 1000 downloads + 70% PPS - Weekly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
All payments up until the 9th have been sent. Next payments will be sent this Friday.

thanks for the payment, but please send me all the payments, because you only are sent me 2 of 5 payments i have requested, please send me the complete amount and verify your account of paypal, because if you don't verify your account of paypal you cannot send me more payments !.

You will verify your account of paypal ????

Last edited:
All payments up until the 9th have been sent. Next payments will be sent this Friday.

thanks for the payment, but please send me all the payments, because you only are sent me 2 of 5 payments i have requested, please send me the complete amount and verify your account of paypal, because if you don't verify your account of paypal you cannot send me more payments !.

Hi, your payments were requested on different dates. We pay every 7 days on a Friday. So if you requested a payment, it will be sent 7 days after your request on a Friday. For example. Request your payment last week Tuesday, you will only receive your payment the following week Friday, as we have a 7 day payment window.

Hi, your payments were requested on different dates. We pay every 7 days on a Friday. So if you requested a payment, it will be sent 7 days after your request on a Friday. For example. Request your payment last week Tuesday, you will only receive your payment the following week Friday, as we have a 7 day payment window.

Then when i will receive the other amount ???, because i'm waiting from almost 2 weeks, please be honest, and verify your account.

do you have skype i need to talk with you !

You told me you will send the multiple payments requested before the friday, but you doesn't sent it, i told you verify your account of paypal.

you can answer me please ??

Last edited:

Then when i will receive the other amount ???, because i'm waiting from almost 2 weeks, please be honest, and verify your account.

You told me you will send the multiple payments requested before the friday, but you doesn't sent it, i told you verify your account of paypal.

Hi, you have not been waiting two weeks. Please do not lie. Your pending payments are for the 11th, 14th and 15th. How is that 2 weeks? Better check your math.

Hi, you have not been waiting two weeks. Please do not lie. Your pending payments are for the 11th, 14th and 15th. How is that 2 weeks? Better check your math.

Ok i understand but i'm not lying because you told me you will send me the multiple payments but you doesn't sent it because your paypal is not verified, but you don't answer me, when i will receive the total amount ???, and when you will verify your paypal account ???, do you have skype ???, thanks for your support.

Error: You have reached the maximum permitted uploads for today.

why I am getting this msg, I am not able to upload

I can upload just 50 files per day

this is not unlimited

Last edited:

You can answer me this questions please ???, and you can tell me what is the best day to request a payment ?.

You can answer me this questions please ???, and you can tell me what is the best day to request a payment ?.

The best day to request would be on or before a Friday, that will mean you will get your payment next Friday.

this is not unlimited

Hi, this has been fixed.

Error: File is larger than permitted. (max 250.00 MB)

remote upload error, not let up larger files, may increase the limit to upload files greater than 1GB to sell premium accounts, Thanks

The best day to request would be on or before a Friday, that will mean you will get your payment next Friday.

this is not unlimited

Hi, this has been fixed.

Ok, thanks for answer, but you can tell me when i will receive all the pending payment ????, you have verified your paypal ????

The remote upload is working good guys, thanks for the support.

Last edited:
What happens with upload speed???? Today is too slow!
Please fix it, it is impossible to work like this

The upload speed is working fantastic !!!, check from what server you are uploading.

I upload on warped, but for me yesterday upload speed was terrible (on another servers upload speed was ok), on warped it was impossible to upload. Today everything's back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back